Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show?

And to your point that is what Tom Pope, Claude Anderson, and many others have done for me. I'm not sure if you have heard of this or not, but Dr. Anderson (I think it was) was doing a seminar and he spoke of the "Big White Doughnut" it basically says that in every major city in the United States there is an outer-loop that connects to the suburbs, and that is all the white people live. On the inside of that doughnut is the inner-city, and that is where all the black people live, and among other things. I thought wow that is really how it is, and why is that???

When I heard that (and other things) it made me think the things that I've been told may not have been accurate. It made me question the things I have been taught. After all this country I live in not only a country bad history, but a white history, but my country is not all white. So I decided to check out the historical views from other people to get a broad view. I'm glad I did.

And to your point that is what Tom Pope, Claude Anderson, and many others have done for me. I'm not sure if you have heard of this or not, but Dr. Anderson (I think it was) was doing a seminar and he spoke of the "Big White Doughnut" it basically says that in every major city in the United States there is an outer-loop that connects to the suburbs, and that is all the white people live. On the inside of that doughnut is the inner-city, and that is where all the black people live, and among other things. I thought wow that is really how it is, and why is that???

When I heard that (and other things) it made me think the things that I've been told may not have been accurate. It made me question the things I have been taught. After all this country I live in not only a country bad history, but a white history, but my country is not all white. So I decided to check out the historical views from other people to get a broad view. I'm glad I did.

Well, we witnessed something very similar to the "Big White Doughnut" phenomenon just recently regarding the electoral colleges that afforded Trump the white-house, it plainly exists as rural vs city populations.

And most people having minds that work like parachutes, such as yours does, a mind only works when open, will pursue truth, at all costs.

Most definitely, the broad search for truth has certainly added to your being and worth, to be fully equipped and knowledgeable, which contributes to a full throat kind of worldview ... Thanks again.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? In my area it was on 1580 WVKO up until around 2005 maybe. It was part of powernomics radio. It was a very good show, and while I know the radio station was sold I've not seen him around since.

Thanks
I think that brother got depressed and just vanished into obscurity after he could not get enough financial support to continue his Powernomics Radio Network. He had a radio show around '95 that failed prior to him gaining another opportunity at the Dudley Broadcast Network, and ultimately PRN. He often alluded to the fact that if he did not receive enough proceeds to help fund the network, that one day you would "look around and he and his forum would be gone." I sincerely miss Brother Pope, and hope he and his family are well.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? In my area it was on 1580 WVKO up until around 2005 maybe. It was part of powernomics radio. It was a very good show, and while I know the radio station was sold I've not seen him around since.

Thanks
Tom Pope is alive and well. He runs his own media company in the D.C. area, Tom Pope Media

He did have a great show. Unfortunately he couldn't get enough economic support.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back