Black People : What Ever Happened to the Black Agenda?

Unless they are told exactly where to look how would they find this information in that isn’t it our responsibility to network this information as extensively as the way the best bars and clubs etc get so rapidly promoted in our communities? I personally posed this same question to Bob Law back in 1990.

The sad thing is we have the technology but not the leadership, and as you know, the GBE, Drive Time Dialogue on WWRL and Bob Law with Night Talk; daily presented the great scholars, and teachers, and healers to the community and I first heard of Dr Amos Wilson on those shows, so the fact that they were all simultaneously removed from the airwaves just before August 2001 is no coincidence. EXACTLY, They know that knowledge is POWER which is why there is so much focus on making absolutely sure that we get as little factual information about our so superlative legacy in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years apart from the traumatizing/emasculating catastrophe’s defeats, which is obviously all about FEAR/INSECURITY iisn’t it?

Look at the way the intelligently organized and led Asian masses countries are wiping the floor with them which is why they’ve resorted to military means haven’t THEY, to secure Iraq, Libya and soon Iran’s resources so as to prevent the resources being traded with Asia direct, cutting Europe and the West out of the loop completely?

Like I said we have to have a strategy to reach our youth better then the crips, bloods, Tavistock and Madison Avenue; what that entire process entails is worth our combined efforts to find out, as time is running out. Have you ever heard of the GAP African American community of Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA [why not Google them] and their socio-economic status circa 1920?

The destruction of the GAP community of Tulsa on June 1st 1921 is still marginalised and ignored TODAY in a similar manner to the way the pivotal role Fidel Castro and the 55 000 Cuban volunteers [which was funded by Gaddafi/Libya]he sent to fight with the MPLA in Angola against UNITA and the South African Expeditionary Army destroyed Apartheid’s military backbone, were you aware of these FACTS?

The Greenwood, Archer and Pine community of Tulsa is STILL a truly superb template of the WAY TO GO in the 21st century because of their DO FOR SELF ethos so rather than re-invent the wheel why don’t we just use it rationally?

Would you agree that our community’s in the UK, USA rest of the Diaspora and specifically our country’s Education departments NEED to take over and refocus the schooling of our youth in general, the History curriculum being taught at ALL levels in particular, to curb the ongoing pollution of our knowledge base with the Euro-centric GARBAGE as opposed to TRUTH that we previously had no option other than to ingest?

Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
no brother all of that been done and done been said over 2000 times in the archives, check and see,
you want to pity party, no biggie but if you want to roll up your sleeves and lets dialogue some solutions then ......... as stated time is running out and who wants to get into a cyclic dialogue?

like Dr Francis Cress Welsing said,

we identify a problem, agree upon the problem, discuss the problem, and just before we get to a solution we are back to talking about the problem again

The sad thing is we have the technology but not the leadership, and as you know, the GBE, Drive Time Dialogue on WWRL and Bob Law with Night Talk; daily presented the great scholars, and teachers, and healers to the community and I first heard of Dr Amos Wilson on those shows, so the fact that they were all simultaneously removed from the airwaves just before August 2001 is no coincidence. EXACTLY, They know that knowledge is POWER which is why there is so much focus on making absolutely sure that we get as little factual information about our so superlative legacy in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years apart from the traumatizing/emasculating catastrophic defeats, which is obviously all about their FEAR/INSECURITY about us waking up, isn’t it?

Look at the way the intelligently organized and led Asian masses countries are wiping the floor with them which is why they’ve resorted to military means haven’t THEY, to secure Iraq, Libya and soon Iran’s resources so as to prevent the resources being traded with Asia direct, cutting Europe and the West out of the loop completely?

Like I said we have to have a strategy to reach our youth better then the crips, bloods, Tavistock and Madison Avenue; what that entire process entails is worth our combined efforts to find out, as time is running out. Have you ever heard of the GAP African American community of Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA [why not Google them] and their socio-economic status circa 1920? no brother all of that been done and done been said over 2000 times in the archives, check and see, you want to pity party, no biggie but if you want to roll up your sleeves and lets dialogue some solutions then ......... as stated time is running out and who wants to get into a cyclic dialogue? Why haven’t YOU answered this question, or cant you see the relevance of utilizing as a template an African American community who became so wealthy under Jim Crow [by doing for self] that they literally had to be miliatarily attacked and murdered to be destroyed?

The destruction of the GAP community of Tulsa on June 1st 1921 is still marginalised and ignored TODAY in a similar manner to the way the pivotal role Fidel Castro and the 55 000 Cuban volunteers [which was funded by Gaddafi/Libya]he sent to fight with the MPLA in Angola against UNITA and the South African Expeditionary Army destroyed Apartheid’s military backbone, were you aware of these FACTS? WELL?

The Greenwood, Archer and Pine community of Tulsa is STILL a truly superb template of the WAY TO GO in the 21st century because of their DO FOR SELF ethos so rather than re-invent the wheel why don’t we just use it rationally? Like Dr Francis Cress Welsing said,

We identify a problem, agree upon the problem, discuss the problem, and just before we get to a solution we are back to talking about the problem again. Are YOU going to actually answer any of these questions in that where’s the Rocket Science in using the GAP’s methodology which was so spectacularly successful within a far more openly hostile envrironment in the USA before?

Would you agree that our community’s in the UK, USA rest of the Diaspora and specifically our country’s Education departments NEED to take over and refocus the schooling of our youth in general, the History curriculum being taught at ALL levels in particular, to curb the ongoing pollution of our knowledge base with the Euro-centric GARBAGE as opposed to TRUTH that we previously had no option other than to ingest?

Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Claud Anderson, Jim Clingman and George Fraser have what I would honestly consider to be the PROPER Black Agenda. That is, economic empowerment, not asking or expecting anything from the government; not marching for "social justice"; not blaming white people for black problems. No, none of that. They simply want to flood this country with Black-owned businesses that hire Black employees and serve Black consumers in Black neighborhoods.

I think a big problem we have as a people is that we keep waiting for one person to come and take the lead and tell us EXACTLY what the agenda is, EXACTLY how to pursue it, where to pursue it, what time to pursue it, and what to wear while we pursue it. We keep waiting for the next Malcolm or Martin. And in the meantime, while we're waiting... and waiting... :sleeping: and waiting (and talking) nothing much is changing.

I think everyone who cares about the betterment of our people can make a difference as an individual based on our individual talents and passions.
Good at teaching? Become a teacher or a tutor a child. Maybe start your own school.
Good at mentoring the youth? Become a mentor or a youth minister.
Know about business? Help others grow and nurture their own black business.
Good at fixing cars? Teach some of the boys in your area hanging out in the street (getting in trouble) how to fix cars.

Some people are passionate about helping ex-cons re-enter the workforce, others are passionate about helping black people succeed in the workplace.
Some people choose to lead marches in the streets, while others choose to pursue change from within the political and criminal justice systems.
I don't fault anybody for doing any of these. They're ALL important. In fact, I think the only way to solve these problems is to come at it from every direction,from all angles, and using all different methods and strategies.

But my main point is that we don't have to sit and wait for a black savior to come along and hand deliver an agenda to us on a silver platter before we start to do anything.

I use to watch Travis Smiley's show, State Of Black America. I was watching one day, about 6 hours, as the Black leaders and others shared input to form The Covenant With Black America. I bough the book, noooo, I had to have the book mailed to me because their were not enough sales for B&N.

State of Black America

At the banquet table of life, there are no reserved seats. You get what you can take and keep what you can hold. If you can't take anything, you won't get anything. And if you can't hold anything, you won't keep anything. And you can't take anything without organization.

The Covenant With Black America

1. Securing the right to healthcare and well being
2. Establishing a system of Public Education in which all children achieve high levels and reach their full potential
3. Correcting the system of unequal justice
4. Fostering accountability community-centered policing
5. Ensuring Broad Access to Affordable Neighborhoods that connect to opportunity
6. Claiming our Democracy
7. Strengthening our Rural Roots
8. Assessing good jobs, wealth, and economic prosperity
9. Assuring environmental justice for all
10. Closing the racial divide

Our covenant is neither a contract no a compact. A contract is to selfish and a compact too seasonal. Now is the time for us to keep faith with our spiritual, moral, and political covenant bequeathed to us by our great foremothers and forefathers that simply say: "Stand with grace and dignity and take action with courage and compassion, with malice toward none yet a righteous indignation against injustice.....
(I typed the above from the book. No cut and paste.)

Didn't write it but I agree with this agenda. This Covenant With Black America was written/published 2006.

Covenant With Black America
http://www.covenantwithblackamerica.com/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back