Black People Politics : What Ever Happened To Sherry Peel Jackson

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Seksen, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    If you remember, this lady was the person who use to be an IRS Agent who decided to take the challenge and become the person who could prove that there was a law that stated that as citizens The Income Tax was lawful and legal to be collected from citizens. There was an insentive of a $50,000.00 dollar award to the person who could find the law and show when it was written and rattified by congress. After much study and research, she could not find it. After asking those higher than she was with the IRS to help her by showing her the law so that she could collect the award, they could not show it to her either. She then stopped paying her taxes to the IRS. This is when she was made an example of by the government ran court system to scare and chill other citizens who found out the truth about "Income Taxes" and the penalties assesed for not paying them. She was sentenced to 48 months for not paying these phony taxes. Here is the update on her and her recovering health problems. Peace

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    When I watched videos which included interviews of her explaining what actually is true, I remember thinking if she wasn't in jail she would be. You have to remember that she worked for the IRS. She knew quite well that people who did not pay taxes were going to jail. So I have to question why she would give interviews which suggested you could not pay taxes and avoid prosecution.

It is true that there is no law requiring you to pay income taxes. But, the gotcha and the reason both she and Wesley Snipes are doing time is that there are laws requiring you to file tax returns. That is what burns you. Because once the IRS can get you into a court room, the judge and the State have many options other than not paying income taxes to hang you.

3. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Think of this, the government is enforcing penelties when there was no law to be broken in the first place. That is the same as saying that "Since I am a judge, I can declare you a law breaker and imprison you and take your property and liberties if I want to and you must do as I say regardless of the fact that there is no law that covers you being guilty of anything, and my request is not lawful." This sounds like what they did to us back in slavery. Looks like it is back in style again...or did it ever stop from the beginning? Here comes the pain.... again. Peace

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    i think you just answered your own question sir.

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    OFFICIAL BLOG OF SHERRY PEEL JACKSON

http://www.sherrypeeljackson.org/

July 2, 2012
    Hot Off The Press

...four of my long awaited and toiled over books are in the process of being published and are ready for pre-sale!!
    For those of you that hadn’t heard, I wrote seven books while in prison. Of the four books that are ready for production, one was written just last month because of the many questions about prison life from friends and family members. All four books should be ready for distribution by August 1st. (The other books will be completed next year)
    I am asking for your support in two ways:
    First, I am asking you to purchase any of the books for yourself and others. There are discounts for multiple purchases and one of the books is free with multiple purchases.
    You can purchase the books directly on this website or my Facebook bookstore. While you’re at it, would you be so kind to “Like” the Facebook page so its ratings will increase.
    Second, please spread the word that as of August 13, 2012, I will be speaking again and I’m willing to travel to seminars and conferences all over the globe. People need to know what’s going on and what they can do to thrive instead of just survive.
    My two ministries will be launched on August 1st. The first ministry is a socio-political ministry and I will speak concerning the social issues of the day; including our economy, our freedoms, and prisons. The second ministry is a women’s ministry and I will speak to women concerning how we can make this country and this world what it was meant to be. (Men will not be turned away)
    I am excited and ready to use the knowledge and wisdom the good Lord gave me to help better all people, across the country and even the world.
    So please help me in any way you feel led. Go to the Awake To Truth Bookstore on this website or my Facebook bookstore.
    Spread the word about the books and maybe I will get the attention of the mainstream by making the Best Seller’s List.
    Spread the word about my ministries and maybe someone from your area will invite me to speak. I look forward to serving the Americans and others that want real change for our futures!
    Be blessed!

6. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Thank you for the post. For those who look at the physical world and the spiritual world and only what they can see from their dem narrow perspective, the creators are much too big for you to understand. It was the right time for this post to be given to the masses of our people. Hope is not lost, it is just time for us all to start making a stand against tyrany and opression. What you do that is good may be small and insignificant to others but, the main thing is for you to start DOING SOMETING POSITIVE for yourself and collectively for our people. CHARGE FORWARD!! The weak and cowardly will never understand why you will not lay down to oppression by taking the easy way out. Peace