Black People : What does this video tell you about the function and direction of the Hip-Hop industry?

V.O.R (Victim of Racism)

One of these days I'm going to make a thread about V.O.R. and how I don't believe shaming them is going to make our situation any better

He's not the worst thing to ever happen to Black music btw... the White fanbase is the worst thing to ever happen to Black music

true, but he is the one writing and performing about "shooting nig;;#s" in the head, not the white fan base. i'm not condemning some young dude for getting his paper, however with today's climate if you're rapping about killing "nig%$s" and not pigs then you deserve criticism. btw these are the young people who will rob and steal from other blacks,will kill a black person as their music suggests. personally i have no love for these black nazzis.

true, but he is the one writing and performing about "shooting nig;;#s" in the head, not the white fan base. i'm not condemning some young dude for getting his paper, however with today's climate if you're rapping about killing "nig%$s" and not pigs then you deserve criticism. btw these are the young people who will rob and steal from other blacks,will kill a black person as their music suggests. personally i have no love for these black nazzis.

This is true as well. I feel sorry for young Black men like this who obviously have not been given much direction in their lives and probably don't have anyone with sense to look up to.

The older generation has really failed the younger one
We don't have enough leaders in our communities

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back