Black People : What does this picture say to you ? (2)

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
4858241771_172195068c.jpg

And what is your response?

What does this picture say to you? (1)
(http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61685)

It says 'is this africa?' and 'wow, he's lucky. He gets to touch and feel his relatives or love ones.'

In my state, most of inmates here get to talk to through plate glass and telephone, or they have to sit on opposites of a open-glass divider. I never visited anyone in jail, but that's what I'm told and that's what I see on television.

And this is an old jail. He even gets to have his own light switch. I know that all or most jail/prisons have electronic lights that are monitored by the guards.

If you're looking for a more profound response, as to what to do with people in prison..... well I got ideas but to implement them it would mean I'd have to be in charge of a prison or I'd have own a private one.

He looks content enough. Doesn't look like he's being abused. I imagine that has something to do with the fact that he can feel and touch his love ones.

It says 'is this africa?' and 'wow, he's lucky. He gets to touch and feel his relatives or love ones.'

In my state, most of inmates here get to talk to through plate glass and telephone, or they have to sit on opposites of a open-glass divider. I never visited anyone in jail, but that's what I'm told and that's what I see on television.

And this is an old jail. He even gets to have his own light switch. I know that all or most jail/prisons have electronic lights that are monitored by the guards.

If you're looking for a more profound response, as to what to do with people in prison..... well I got ideas but to implement them it would mean I'd have to be in charge of a prison or I'd have own a private one.

He looks content enough. Doesn't look like he's being abused. I imagine that has something to do with the fact that he can feel and touch his love ones.
Thaat is true, no one visits someone at their cell

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back