The Front Porch : What Does This Community Mean To You?

What Does This Community Mean To You?

• a lot

Votes: 59 81.9%
  • a little

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This community means a lot to me. The love and respect is a plus.
I was lead here, because I have never been in a community/forum let alone a chat room.

But seems like I been here forever!!! Since day one… Shoot And aint been here a full year yet and aint leaving!!!! :wink:

I can’t say its beyond words, what destee.com means to me. The love and just the sharing alone, is a lot. Destee.com opens up so many levels of thinking, creativity, and growth for our people. To learn share and just be you.

encouragement, support, respect, with the love up in here is outstanding!!!! And I am glad I can witness it and speak on it first hand.

When my uncle pass says enough bout the wonderful ppl here. I don’t know what I would of done, with out my Destee family Triniti, Destee, Rich, Khasm, Money, and Python support with NNQUEEN guidance thank you. If I have not said this..And if I had oh well thank you again..:)..without yall i would be further half pass crazy now...:lol:

So for me its more then just a community..its my destee family!!!!!

Angel
:grouphug:

Oh wait …I learn how to ramble too…:lol:…i had a great teacher..QQ..well teachers...:)

Everything

This word summarizes very well what this community is for me!With all of u,i've found a new family!When bitterness comes and no one have the time for me,i know that i just have to come...and to open my heart!Here i have found buddies,friends,brothers n sisters n now...a girl that i'm luvin'!
If i can say one thing concerning my feelings here,i can stay "start from scratch,new oxygen,new world full of luv n hope conserning the future".
I'm so glad to be here n i'm so happy!No matter ur age,ur race,ur mind,here u accept us as we really are,u show to us that u r by oursides!
Thank u destee,from the deep of my heart

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back