The Front Porch : What Does This Community Mean To You?

What Does This Community Mean To You?

• a lot

Votes: 59 81.9%
  • a little

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
You are the wind beneath my wings...

Truthfully..
this family is like a tribe.. you got your spiritual advisor (Pan), the jokers (James, and greggy).. the brothers (rich, godsouljah,1poetsought) .. a whole mess of sisters.. the all around wacky and inspirational.. my sisters Trinity, and nisa and momma.. the one looking at all of us from her home Destee.. im just naming a few.. but yall all know where yall fall in those categories the wise men, and the voodoo priestesses.. lol.. are somewhere in there too.. lol.. but i love yall all.. you all provide such a devin service for the soul.

How about it Destee Family....

In light of recent forum events, I think folk really need to re-evaluate this question. Personally, this community really means a lot to me; if it didn't I wouldn't be a paying member. How about it bruthas & sistahs ....what DOES this community and the peace therein REALLY mean to YOU ??? What are you willing to do or discontinue doing in order to keep this a happy home for everyone ??? Is your ego or need to ALWAYS be right worth more to you than the peace and harmony of this beautifilled community ???

Wishing Everyone
Much Peace ~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back