Black Spirituality Religion : What Does The Word God Mean And What Is It Composed Of

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Sep 15, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    The Word God Come From The Old English Word God Giddy , Gydig , Gidig , Meaning '' Possessed , Insane '' . From The Germanic Word Gud - Igaz Meaning '' Possessed By A God '' . Gotterdammerung From Old High Germanic Gudam '' God '' Or Simply Goddam . What Is It Composed Of ? The Word God , Is Composed Of Three Symbolic Hebrew Words , Gomer = Beauty ..... Oz = Strength ...And Dabar = Wisdom '.. And The Hebre Word Dabar Is Not '' Wisdom '' . It's '' Speech '' Or '' The Word '' . Wisdom Is Khok - Maw, Nor Is Gomer '' Beauty . It Means . '' To Cease To Be , To Come To An End '' , As In The Last Word Of Creation . Beauty Is Yaw - Fah And The Word Oz Is Not '' Strength '' The Word For Strength Is Kho - Zek . So You Really Get '' G'' Is To Be About The End Of All Things , '' O '' With The Strength And '' D '' Word Or Order . In The Hebrew Language , The Words Are Written From Right To Left , So It Would Read '' The Word Is Strength And Beauty '' . Still Just Making Reference To '' The Word '' This Word God Is Used Numerous Time Within The Bible In The Singular Tense ---- Eloh Ezra 4 ; 24 Or El --- Genesis 16 ; 13 , In The Dual tENSE --- Elohiyn Daniels 3 ; 25 . And In The Plural Tense As Eloheem Genesis 1 ; 1 , And You Can't Have A Plural Without It Being A Composite . By That I Mean , A Plural Is Composed Of 3 Or More Things , A Dual Is 2 Or More Things , And A Singular Is 1 . When Using The Word Eloheem Or Malaa - Ikat . You Must Have A Composition Of 3 Or More Beings

2. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Humm, now I have seen it all, please do, as im sure you will anyway, elaborate more on this topic.

3. Nubian1Princess

Nubian1Princess Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hmmm...it seems Brotha/Sista IssaEI21 that you have been introduced to the Nuwaubian way of thinking.

Right Knowledge + Right Wisdom + Right Overstanding = Right Reasoning.

Quite interesting breakdown of the word "God." Unfortunately I lack Right Overstanding after reading it.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Nuwaubian? is that the doctrine spearheaded by Dr York? formerly Imam Isa of the ansaru allah community of brooklyn new york?

5. Nubian1Princess

Nubian1Princess Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Dr. Malachi York, yes.

I don't know much about his New York beginnings so I don't know if he's formerly Imam Isa of the Ansaru.

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    yes Imam Isa and Dr York are one and the same. He left Brooklyn in haste during the early 90's Incidentally it was at this very time I came across the books called the earth Chronicles by Zecharia Sitchen, detailing the accounts of the 12th planet and the annunaki by the sumerians. Then only to discover that Dr York claimed he knew before hand . Yea Right!

I thought it was a little interesting that during his "tenure" as a muslim he often claimed Egyptian cosmology and theology was totally inaccurate, my how things have changed.

Is he still in prison?

7. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello Nubian1Princees

Laughing I'm A Brother And Yes I Know Some Of The Brother & Sister Of The
    Nuwaubian's Family , And Dr York Was One Of My Four Teach I Was Speaking About In One Of My Post . Dr York And My Other Teacher Taught Me To Question EveryThing I Am Being Taugh And If I'm Not Allow To Question Them .Then Step Off From Them Because Ether They Don't Have The Answer Or They Are Hideing SomeThing . And Never Be A Shame To Say I Don't Know SomeThing If I Don't Have The Answer . And Never MakeUp Things . But ReSearch For The Answer . The Above Post Is Merely Giveing The Meaning / OverStanding Of The Word God . Minister / Imaam Etc Of Religion Never Really Give Their People The True Meaning Of There Teaching Of God . They Just Tell You Must Believe And What Will Happen If You Don't They Never Teach The History Or Culture Of There Belief Nor Do They Teach About The Holy Book Or Tablets That Pre-date The Bible And The Quraan . Nubian's Pre-DATE The History That Being Taugh To Them . The Nubian Are The History Of The Planet Call Earth . The White Man Have The Nubian Lock Into The Three Major Judaism / Mosesism / Islamism . What Is Say To Be The Nubian Religion Is , His / Her Way Of Life , Becuse Our History Back 1000's Years Before What They Are Calling Religion . Every Other Race Celebrate Their Culture Except The Nubian , They Take What The White Give Them As A Culture Or They Make One Up . I Find This To Be Very Sad When EveryThing Originate From Us .
    P.S . Nubian Are Taugh That All They Need Is Salvation / Belief To Get To There Heaven , And Not Knowledge Of That Belief .

8. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, York is still in prision.He should have been charged with all the work he stole from others. :lol:

9. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, just a thought, but doesnt a Nuwaubian actually practice Pantheism?
    Pantheism is the belief that god is inherent in all things.
    pan = all, theo = god

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

He sure did. This is the same man that claimed he was the Muslim savior before he "switched" belief systems.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gomer oz dabar

2. gomer oz dubar

3. gomer oz dubar meaning

4. gomar oz dubar,
  5. Gomars O Dubar,
  6. gomar oz dubar definition,
  7. gumar oz dubar meaning,
  8. gomer oz dabar definition,
  9. what does gomer oz dubar mean,
  10. gomer oz dabar wikipedia,
  11. Gomer oz Dubar Definition,