Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
as for me personally, don't forget that i am olde.
i have been there and done that. i'm in another stage of life than most of you.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
well thats the point i want to get to :) i never used to care about sex honestly...but now i dont understand how to overcome the desire and i dont like to be a slave to my carnal desires either so i am frustrated with it presently ugh, but im living lol

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
black people eat too much and eat bad food. as a result we are too fat. we have health problems.
i'm not telling people to stop eating just to clean that mess up. we should eat to live not live to eat.
same with sex. the point is that your pleasures can be the greatest weapon againset you.

black people need to check themselves.
So you're saying Black people only need to have sex in order to procreate?

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
James, you aren't by yourself...I'm on my second month going on my third and I'm in bed every night with a woman. Once we began serious study and the implications of what it does to the mind and body as well as what other purposes the seminal (sperm) has when directed, I chose to do this for higher purposes...as well as to master my own self....in other words, do I govern the penis or do I allow the desire to govern me?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: