Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Wrong again, hear what Dr.Clarke says on this matter

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Got to love this video, I get chills every time I see it; and the best part, is when the good Dr. Clarke explains that we were sold our own story...WoW!...which puts us right back at square 1.

Peace In,

Last edited:

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Wrong again, hear what Dr.Clarke says on this matter

I agree with mostly with what he said , the only difference I have the Jews as it pertains to the kingdom of Judah were so called Black people. Indeed the Israelites as a whole are different shades of Brown.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
you have to examine your pleasures and see if they are working for you or against you.
sex is a lot of fun but has ruined many a life. black people pay way too much attention to sex.
we should be thinking bigger than that. step our game up.
its not the act itself but affection...it is a need right...i agree, but people need to feel love, desired if not it effects your health right?

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
I agree with mostly with what he said , the only difference I have the Jews as it pertains to the kingdom of Judah were so called Black people. Indeed the Israelites as a whole are different shades of Brown.
WOW!!! I guess you just dont want the truth...ok enjoy your cool aid...later

Odehye

Mar 19, 2017
What happened to relevant posts on the main question? Could we please focus to exhaust it? The digressions should be organized into another thread so this thread really offers what entitles it.

Thank you

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What happened to relevant posts on the main question? Could we please focus to exhaust it? The digressions should be organized into another thread so this thread really offers what entitles it.

Thank you

Typically, what you described above, automatically takes place when the Thread Starter (OP) fails to direct the discussion, either directly on indirectly.

Also, most of the posters are no longer on site ... Peace In, Odehye.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.