Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
how can you live without SEX, i need to take some of what you're taking JK:lol:
yall ever seen that smiley pulling out his hair, well thats me:lol:

i have to say james thats an outstanding accomplishment!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
you have to examine your pleasures and see if they are working for you or against you.
sex is a lot of fun but has ruined many a life. black people pay way too much attention to sex.
we should be thinking bigger than that. step our game up.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
you have to examine your pleasures and see if they are working for you or against you.
sex is a lot of fun but has ruined many a life. black people pay way too much attention to sex.
we should be thinking bigger than that. step our game up.
I don't disagree with what you are saying, but I do want to counter balance with a functional relationship between a man and a woman should include great sex. Otherwise, what's the point? What makes my relationship special is that I have great sex with my best friend. I have great friends that I don't sleep with, and when I was single, something was lacking.

I do recognize that a lot of people get hung up on the Power U or the Divine King, but not everybody. And remember, that we can't as Black people take over this world without the numbers....

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
black people eat too much and eat bad food. as a result we are too fat. we have health problems.
i'm not telling people to stop eating just to clean that mess up. we should eat to live not live to eat.
same with sex. the point is that your pleasures can be the greatest weapon againset you.

black people need to check themselves.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.