Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
It ain't when we tell the truth. We got plenty folks out here, Chris Rock, Dick Gregory, Paul Mooney to name a few, telling the truth and telling it publicly but white folks don't target them for destruction.

It ain't when we say negative things about whiteness. Our women writers, Alice Walker, Toni Morrison, Terri McMillan to name a few, talk about whites like dogs in their novels yet they are the darlings in the media.

But now you get smaddy like Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson and white folks use every resource they have to destroy them.

What did these cats do to draw a bullseye on themselves? Was it marrying white women? Then Justice Thomas bet not sleep with both eyes closed laying there next to a Tea Bagger.

It ain't when we tell the truth. We got plenty folks out here, Chris Rock, Dick Gregory, Paul Mooney to name a few, telling the truth and telling it publicly but white folks don't target them for destruction.

It ain't when we say negative things about whiteness. Our women writers, Alice Walker, Toni Morrison, Terri McMillan to name a few, talk about whites like dogs in their novels yet they are the darlings in the media.

But now you get smaddy like Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson and white folks use every resource they have to destroy them.

What did these cats do to draw a bullseye on themselves? Was it marrying white women? Then Justice Thomas bet not sleep with both eyes closed laying there next to a Tea Bagger.
Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, and dick Gregory are comedians

Black folks getting dawged for their personal relationships, what do the facts say?
or cause one to question?

Dr Khalid Muhammed,
Dr Amos Wilson may have been poisoned
who will investigate?

Do we really know what caused Dr Ben's condition?

Was anyone here at the United African Movement, meeting at the Slave theater, back in the early 90s when Dr Leonard Jeffries mentioned how the screws on the wheels of his mothers car were removed, mysteriously, when he was campaigning for the curicculum of inclusion?

Has Alton Maddox had his liscense returned?

Assemblyman Clarence Norman was railroaded for doing just a little too much for the Black community.

Sheryl Sherrod was done evil as well for trying to bring justice to Black farmers.
and Maxine Waters for doing the same thing that all white congress folks do,
when she tried to seek assistance and bailouts for Black banks noted for servicing the innercity community

why is Phil Balentine off the air?
and Armond White?
And Imhotep Gary Byrd, hours chopped down?

why was
Cynthia McKenney's election rigged?

I may be wrong but all of the above had/have African wives or husbands

peace

All you have to do is act like you're better than them, or go to the opposite extreme and ignore them ....

In regards to those athletes above, whites love nothing more than to show "US" the exit door to their exclusive clubs when we start "acting black"...

As Paul Mooney once said: They took James Brown from us too and let him in their little society , but when they found out how crazy that ______ was they sent him right back to us....

peace to the godfather

Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, and dick Gregory are comedians

Black folks getting dawged for their personal relationships, what do the facts say?
or cause one to question?

Dr Khalid Muhammed,
Dr Amos Wilson may have been poisoned
who will investigate?

Do we really know what caused Dr Ben's condition?

Was anyone here at the United African Movement, meeting at the Slave theater, back in the early 90s when Dr Leonard Jeffries mentioned how the screws on the wheels of his mothers car were removed, mysteriously, when he was campaigning for the curicculum of inclusion?

Has Alton Maddox had his liscense returned?

Assemblyman Clarence Norman was railroaded for doing just a little too much for the Black community.

Sheryl Sherrod was done evil as well for trying to bring justice to Black farmers.
and Maxine Waters for doing the same thing that all white congress folks do,
when she tried to seek assistance and bailouts for Black banks noted for servicing the innercity community

why is Phil Balentine off the air?
and Armond White?
And Imhotep Gary Byrd, hours chopped down?

why was
Cynthia McKenney's election rigged?

I may be wrong but all of the above had/have African wives or husbands
Any one who lives in NYC can tell you all anyone who is Black or even looks Black has to do tto Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

is walk through certain parts of Staten Island and Howard Beach after sundown

the cops never find the killer
when it's one of us

spoken by a true (ture) revolutionary

meaning u barking up the wrong tree

maybe it's us jackin us

like pac said it if i choose to ride thuggin til the day i die
they don't give a eff about us

but when i start to rise a hero in they children's eyez
oh now they an eff about us

they wanna c us die
they kill us every time we try

so while i'm gettin high
i'm watchin as the time go by

all the names that u mention aren't may heros

same as the hippie movement, they started out with a purpose, but have been paid to quiet the storm

this is a matter of opinion and the opinion i have formed of the picture i see, and i am just presenting an alternate view

much peace

87 is the sell out and 96 was the take over

the future is MIND.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back