African American History Culture : What Does It Means To Labelled As African-American In 2017?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Please do feel free to share your thoughts on this particular topic as well...

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Freddie4 19 is on my 'ignore' list, destee.com posters...

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Please do feel free to share your thoughts on this particular topic as well...

I think it means that you are an African in America.

Do you think it means something different Brother Chuck?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I think it means that you are an African in America.

Do you think it means something different Brother Chuck?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Actually my family's oral history also does confirm my own African ancenstry as well...

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
It means you may not want to travel outside the U.S. for a while because there's a good chance you won't be allowed back in.

It means the number of Black men/women labeled terrorist may outnumber ISIS, especially those that are Muslim.

It means more Black men/women will be going to prison even for minor violations and staying a very long time. So, more broken Black homes.

It means Black women overall but poorer ones on Medicaid will no longer have control of the health and welfare of their bodies.

It means that Black children will receive even lower quality public education resulting in lower test scores and fewer opportunities to attend college. Thus, more Black children on the streets.

It means, Black people will probably continue to feed the system by spending far more than they save.

It means that if more Black people don't participate in the 2018 elections, even getting involved leading up to them, we're SOL.

It means 85% of evangelicals--an unprecedented number--is reported to have put Trump in office. They are his base.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.