Black People : what does it mean to be black?

Right now I am on a journey of self discovery of what it really means to be black? Is a person black because of the color of their skin? or is it also a state of mind? The way a person walks, talks, or stands for?

On your journey the only question that really matters is what does it mean to be a black person to you. When you ask other people what it means to be a black person and you accept what they in part or in whole as to what it means to you...you are actually using what it means to them to be a black person, not what it means to you to be a black person.

If you want to know what it means to you to be a black person the answer to that question has to come from you. And you can't lie to yourself if you want to know the truth about what it means to you. I can attempt to help you find out what that means to you only by asking you questions that you must answer truthfully. If you would like my assistance we will walk through all areas of people activity to find out. Those areas of people activity are Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

The first question on the list of questions is;

Are you a "black person"?

Right now I am on a journey of self discovery of what it really means to be black? Is a person black because of the color of their skin? or is it also a state of mind? The way a person walks, talks, or stands for?

Hello Christiana :wave:

Welcome to destee.com! I cant think of many who are more qualified than Edward Williams to assist you on your quest. In addition, enjoy perusing the forums, lots of information there - and I hope to read of your progress!

:heart:
Zulile

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back