Chevron Dove : WHAT DOES; HAIR LIKE A FLOCK OF GOATS & LOCKS LOOK LIKE?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I have been researching The book in the Bible, THE SONGS OF SOLOMON and decided to post some references to certain scriptures. This part of my research is bringing out the fact that Solomon wrote about traits that the Original Israelite people expressed as a whole. He based his definition of Israel based upon this maiden and then uses this to confirm the prophecy of what the Coming Messiah would look like. For some reason I believe that the Church has not done a perfect work in bringing this truth out. So I will be researching more and sharing my findings:

Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast
doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that
appear from mount Gilead.
Canticles 4:1 (Song of Solomon 4:1).

Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely:
thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
Song of Solomon 4:3 (Canticles 4:3).

His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black
as a raven. Song of Solomon 5:11.
Concordance: bushy and curly

The entire book of SONGS OF SOLOMON or otherwise known as CANTICLES is here:
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=2578787

This picture is titled; AN ERITREAN FIGHTER

An Eritrean Man, which is East Africa. It is located to the north of Ethiopia.
And many of the Eritreans are HEBREW ISRAELITES and have been relocated back to Israel,
due to some governmental actions that began back starting in the 1980s, some operations were
done as Top Secret Missions.

Another ERITREAN MAN. This country, Eritrea was once apart of
Ethiopia, but there has been and still ongoing a lot of conflicts between
Eritreans and the Ethiopian government. Other nearby countries where people
look similar to this man is Djoubti.

ANOTHER ERITREAN MAN

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
WHAT WOULD 'HAIR LIKE A FLOCK OF GOATS LOOK LIKE' without the African wool texture:

ANOTHER ERITREAN MAN-- WITH obvious RUDDY SKIN!!!

ANOTHER ERITREAN MAN

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Operation Solomon … was a covert Israeli military operation to airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 1991. Non-stop flights of 35 Israeli aircraft, including Israeli Air Force C-130s and …, transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours. [1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrea

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Eritrea maintains diplomatic ties with a number of other countries, including, China, Denmark, Djibouti, Israel, the United States and Yemen. There are approximately 60,000 African refugees in Israel, mostly from Sudan and Eritrea. [79] Its relations with Djibouti and Yemen are tense due to territorial disputes over the …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrea

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly