Black Relationships : What does ... Catfished ... Mean?

Black speak...bamboozled, suck'kud, played, chumped, punked, ran game on you...etc:nails:

Peace!

Wait sista Destee my brutha Kem may have a point...you seem to look younger every year:thinking:

I kept tellin m'self..noll Enki...sum'tin is up...:10400:

She aint air brushin....she dont do pilates cuz she said she cant spell it....:huh:

A hog aint got a chance in hell get'in pass her...:qqb013:

I'm not tryin to start nutin...but im juss sayin...you dun went frum fine ta brickhouse ta looking too dam good..:popcorn:

again....Im juss saying:qqb009:

:roflmao:

:heart:

Peace!

Wait sista Destee my brutha Kem may have a point...you seem to look younger every year:thinking:

She aint air brushin....she dont do pilates cuz she said she cant spell it....:huh:

I'm not tryin to start nutin...but im juss sayin...you dun went frum fine ta brickhouse ta looking too dam good..:popcorn:

Peace!

:10400:.o0( I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed )

Peace!

if'n you gotta start a post with ... "my brutha Kem may have a point" ... means it is time to RUN!!!!! ... :running:

Enki ... you have always been a beacon of light and hope ... don't turn to the darkside now ... :lol:

:rofl: ... :lol: ... "A hog aint got a chance in hell get'in pass her" ... :lol: ... :rofl:

i died reading the above ... :lol: ... :injured: ... :lol:

remember ... Kemetstry never has a point ... which means one hog might get past me ... :lol:

You're too precious ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back