Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

Kemetstry said:
Uh huh. Men can have these intense discussions without getting all that personal. Yall need to deal with that. :darts:

* reporting you for a violation *:spin: :smokin: :shades:

Now I suggest you two go out for drinks and kiss and make up

UGH @ "kiss & make-up". I don't get down like that KEM:puke: I told you WHY she came at me raw. She thought she was superior because she has less Black, but stumbled upon a Sister who ACTUALLY CHALLENGED her BS... LOL, it's not MY fault she flew into a tizzy. Most women are catty, but she was aimlessly catty, and very conspicuous about hers. AH well, c'est la vie:tennis:

So, what can you add to the discussion?

spicybrown said:
UGH @ "kiss & make-up". I don't get down like that KEM:puke: I told you WHY she came at me raw. She thought she was superior because she has less Black, but stumbled upon a Sister who ACTUALLY CHALLENGED her BS... LOL, it's not MY fault she flew into a tizzy. Most women are catty, but she was aimlessly catty, and very conspicuous about hers. AH well, c'est la vie:tennis:

So, what can you add to the discussion?

If we knew what yall wanted the world would end :lol: :lol: :darts:
As soon as we think we know, yall change

Now i want you two to slip into something more comfortable :bellydance: and rub yourself with this oil.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back