Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!

:dj: *theme music *

Marquis of queensbury rules will be ahered to.

:witch: :drink: :drink: :smokin: :drink: :eek: :killpc: :bazooka: :pool: :gas:

Guys get into interesting debates all the time. Maybe it's time for you guys to understand that one can disagree without all the name calling

Even me and a certain person have NEVER resorted to this

* back to the discussion *

spicybrown said:

Thanx Sister sweettee29

Ok, great I see this thread is opened back up. I'd like to add I wasn't calling philomath a part-timer for being biracial; I said that because of her flip-flopping loyalty. One minute she's saying:"I do a lot of community work for young Brothers"... then it's :"YOU Black prophets come to 'nothing' often"... as well as other condescending remarks.

Anyhoo... I constitute Blackness by whether or not a man can ADD a significant amount of Black to my genepool when we procreate. I look for similarities as a determinant factor of Blackness

:grouphug:

Peace

.o0( See how easily simple statements can be misinterpreted? ) *smh*

Blackness was defined long before we were born, by people al lot wiser. We would do well to refrain from these new age, hip hop definitions. They dont do the color justice

philomath said:
wait a minute aren't you the one laying up with some man that is like 1/8 black and swearing on the gods he is black and you have the nerve to call me a part timer.

<< most offensive / disrespectful text removed by Destee >>

Now this sounds really bitter! And full of baggage. :playball: :pool: :kick: Why do you feel this way about people? :darts: :kick:

Puhleeze... Naaaa, she's just fuming with hate because she perceives herself and other mixed folks as a whole different race, and she's upset because one of her "kind" chose a Black women (me), that's where that hostility stems from. :lol: She must have been "probing" through the threads to find out he was mixed... because I mentioned that eons ago! I can picture her seething while gazing at the "SEXY MULATTO"... LMBAO

OH WELL:rolleyes:

spicybrown said:
Puhleeze... Naaaa, she's just fuming with hate because she sees herself and other mixed folks as a whole different race, and she's upset because one of her "kind" chose a Black women (me), that's where that hostility stems from. :lol: She must have been "probing" through the threads to find out he was mixed... because I mentioned that eons ago! I can picture her seething while gazing at the "SEXY MULATTO"... LMBAO

OH WELL:rolleyes:

Uh huh. Men can have these intense discussions without getting all that personal. Yall need to deal with that. :darts:

* reporting you for a violation *:spin: :smokin: :shades:

Now I suggest you two go out for drinks and kiss and make up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back