Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

spicybrown said:
Great, we have a part-timer taking FULL advantage of the "opportunity" to speak condescendingly to her "fellow" Black Brothers & Sisters.

One way in... one way out :playball:

Coming from a person who is BLOTHER (Black+other), you shouldn't have much to say about knowing which "direction" to go. LOL

One need not actually visualize feces to know it's lingering. Stevie doesn't Wonder for no reason. The STENCH alone is sufficient enough.

Peace

wait a minute aren't you the one laying up with some man that is like 1/8 black and swearing on the gods he is black and you have the nerve to call me a part timer.

<< most offensive / disrespectful text removed by Destee >>

peace, brothers and sisters

:ref: as you know, we need to maintain the peace here at destees.
i know you are highly intelligent sisters and that you can articulate well.
it is not necessary to go to the personal attacks. it is also against the site rules.
why not cool off and come back on a more positive note?

thank you: James

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084

Originally Posted by philomath
wait a minute aren't you the one laying up with some man that is like 1/8 black and swearing on the gods he is black and you have the nerve to call me a part timer.

philomath, I understand your point sistah, however this was totally uncalled for. This is an outright insult. We should not be going off on each other in this fashion. Personal slander is not cool plain and simple. I know I am not perfect myself because I have replied in a not so pleasant way to some here in the family when they post something that makes me angry. But personal insults are not called for str8 up Sistah.
And Sistah quit talkin about getting banned no body want to see you gone for real. Why even bring it up, ya know
C'MON FAM DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!

SWEETTEE, LOVE

Thanx Sister sweettee29

Ok, great I see this thread is opened back up. I'd like to add I wasn't calling philomath a part-timer for being biracial; I said that because of her flip-flopping loyalty. One minute she's saying:"I do a lot of community work for young Brothers"... then it's :"YOU Black prophets come to 'nothing' often"... as well as other condescending remarks.

Anyhoo... I constitute Blackness by whether or not a man can ADD a significant amount of Black to my genepool when we procreate. I look for similarities as a determinant factor of Blackness

:grouphug:

Peace

What???????????

omowalejabali said:
I don't usually co-sign brother Kem's posts but I must in this instance.

"Maybe you are projecting some of your own bittereness."

I recognized this from day One.

And here I thought you waited for my every word. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pool: :darts:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back