Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

vision29

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 21, 2006
I am a hardworking , kind, decent man who was raised to be a gentleman. I always hear that not only Black Women, but every women in this country wants a decent man that will treat them right. But what I see is that everytime I say hello to Black Women, they don't see a man trying to make something of himself but they see their ex-boyfriend or ex-husband who either raped, cheated or stolen from them. I am tired of decent guys like me who have to suffer for the problems that these fools did to our sisters. Also, I am just about fed up with Black Women talking about how they hate Black Men for we don't know how to love or treat them. Post your thoughts, or opinions on this matter.

vision29 said:
I am a hardworking , kind, decent man who was raised to be a gentleman. I always hear that not only Black Women, but every women in this country wants a decent man that will treat them right. But what I see is that everytime I say hello to Black Women, they don't see a man trying to make something of himself but they see their ex-boyfriend or ex-husband who either raped, cheated or stolen from them. I am tired of decent guys like me who have to suffer for the problems that these fools did to our sisters. Also, I am just about fed up with Black Women talking about how they hate Black Men for we don't know how to love or treat them. Post your thoughts, or opinions on this matter.

Stop looking and let her find you.
You are searching for what you want, instead of waiting for what you need.
To generalize is like saying everybodies cheesecake taste the same, so why try anyone elses.
Not all black women are bitter.
Some are unsure until you show her different.
Saying hello does not justify you as a man.
She doesn't know you.
She could possibly be married,boyfriend or she may not be attracted to you.
Every brother that I desire is not going to desire me simply because I want him too, but it sure would be nice.:laugh:

actually op you sound very bitter and that bitterness is a turn off

some women were abused as children so not every woman abused was at fault

nothing in life is guaranteed; your pain is not the most valid pain in the world

black women are not obligated to give you a chance or anything and you should be working to make yourself better for you not for others. work on yourself and find your character flaws, you get what you put out <---this is the advice given to black women who complain of the same things you do

oh and black men are just as nasty to black women so just like your guarded black women are guarded

philomath said:
actually op you sound very bitter and that bitterness is a turn off

some women were abused as children so not every woman abused was at fault

nothing in life is guaranteed; your pain is not the most valid pain in the world

black women are not obligated to give you a chance or anything and you should be working to make yourself better for you not for others. work on yourself and find your character flaws, you get what you put out <---this is the advice given to black women who complain of the same things you do

oh and black men are just as nasty to black women so just like your guarded black women are guarded

Very much so!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back