Chevron Dove : WHAT DOES A RUDDY PERSON LOOK LIKE?

Here's more Chevron:

WATCH: Rev. Barber dares right-wing to go nuts: ‘Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew’ at DNC

The legendary civil rights activist behind the “Moral Monday,” Rev. William Barber just laid down some hard truth at the Democratic National Convention that right-wing evangelicals aren’t going to like at all.

Barber’s speech brought down some hard truth about equality, working together and building a better world. One such truth was that “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”

When it came to Trump, Barber didn’t say him by name, but the message was clear.

Video
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/wat...s-was-a-brown-skinned-palestinian-jew-at-dnc/

Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.05.56-PM-800x430.png

Rev. William Barber (Photo: Screen capture)

Thank you, I heard it!

Good for you, glad you were tuned in, and guess what, so did millions of Americans here the truth that night.

yes, bro Clyde I heard it & anguish with most of the sufferings that he spoke about accept for the Homosexual issue due to personal reasons & Jesus. My relatives were raped by homosexual(s) when they were little boys & American courts ignore this. Children suffer under this system. Because Jesus is a malefactor & Hilary, president Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama do not have sons, they may not be aware how all of the vile things can piggy back on Christianity, therefore Christians have to draw a line. I didn't hear anything that because this system actually set up based on the exploitation of little children.

yes, bro Clyde I heard it & anguish with most of the sufferings that he spoke about accept for the Homosexual issue due to personal reasons & Jesus. My relatives were raped by homosexual(s) when they were little boys & American courts ignore this. Children suffer under this system. Because Jesus is a malefactor & Hilary, president Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama do not have sons, they may not be aware how all of the vile things can piggy back on Christianity, therefore Christians have to draw a line. I didn't hear anything that because this system actually set up based on the exploitation of little children.

So sorry to hear that Chevron. But as you share more and more, your bitterness toward this system, becomes apparent and justified to me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back