Chevron Dove : WHAT DOES A RUDDY PERSON LOOK LIKE?

So sorry to hear that Chevron. But as you share more and more, your bitterness toward this system, becomes apparent and justified to me.

thank you so much bro Clyde. I still equate my life to Jochebed because my young sons were forced from me on false allegations & after 3 years only because of the Jews news station did I get a break and the courtroom cover up was exposed. Only because of the Black Church did I get a break. I was then given a trial & a better attorney & won my case. But after tens of thousands dollars spent I am poor and attorney refuse to prosecute courts to recover my money. That's how this system works. The system is set up to keep Black African Americans economically poor even if you are a good law biding citizen. The other ploy is to pit us against each other. That is why I support African Americans who believe in this system based on their cause and passion.

WHAT DOES A RUDDY PERSON LOOK LIKE?
WHAT DID DAVID LOOK LIKE? SOLOMON? JESUS?…
PART4

In the Bible and in the book, the SONGS OF SOLOMON, Solomon wrote that the Black skinned maiden had a forehead that looked like a pomegranate between her LOCKS and then later on in the same book he writes that this same girl has hair LIKE A FLOCK OF GOATS THAT APPEAR FROM MT. GILEAD and again, in so doing, he specifically describes her to have a COMBINATION HAIR TYPE which would have been common due to their Original BLACK SEMITIC origins, due to the kind of people that they intermixed within that Mediterranean region, and due to the dominant African (ie Hamitic) traits that was also a part of their cultural origins. Solomon described this girl to have bushy wooly hair, hence her ‘locks’ but he detailed that she also had very thick and wavy (or curly) hair texture as well, which this combination hair-type was also a unique trait that manifested from time to time in the Israelite descendents continually and for thousands of years even after they were driven out of their lands in the Middle East and northward into Anatolia and Europe and then and eventually concentrated back into their mother land of Northeast Africa, and this trait shows up even until this present day and time. In essence, Solomon went back hundreds of years and confirmed in his scriptures for this to be, not only a COMMON CULTURAL CONNECTION with the original descendants of Seth and Ham that came to be the dominant factor to define the Israelite presence on earth and a trait that their ancestor Joseph also originally possessed, but additionally, he connects the Israelites to THE VERY SANCTUARY, THE TABERNACLE OF GOD with this very attribute of having ‘wooly hair’. So even though their priesthood line was Shem, they also had their origins in the mother land of Ham, Africa, and it was the descendants of Ham that retained this dominant presence of having specifically wooly hair that goes back to the first Creation of God, Adam and Eve. This wooly or bushy hair (ie HAIR THAT NAPS) would be the very Seal of the Living God in the Forehead and for this reason; it was connected in scripture to the very Tabernacle:

Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and
blue, and purple, and scarlet: … The five curtains shall be coupled together one to
another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another. EXODUS 26:1-3.​

And thou shalt make a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a
covering above of badgers' skins. EXODUS 26:14.​

And he made a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a
covering of badgers' skins above that. EXODUS 39:19.​

This would be why the prophets wrote about the Coming of the Messiah in connection with this very Seal of the Living God in his Forehead because it was THE MARK that identified the Creation of Adam and Eve and the priesthood of the Living God. The Tabernacle was constructed to have THIRTEEN Curtains that covered it (ie 11 CURTAINS & 2 COVERINGS). And ten (10) of the curtains represented the tribes of Israel however; the 11th and 12th covering represented the tribes of Judah and Joseph. THE ELEVENTH CURTAIN was a covering made of GOATS’ SKIN and THE TWELFTH COVERING was made of RAMS’ SKIN which was wool, and THE THIRTHEENTH COVERING of BADGERS’ SKIN came to represent the Holy Spirit. This would be why Solomon used both terms, ‘the goat’ and ‘the sheep’ in his scripture to describe the hair type of both the Messiah and the virgin maiden; to capture the very origins of Israel and also to connect their living presence to that of the Sanctuary of the Creator, the living God:

And thou shalt make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering upon
the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make. The length of one
curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits:
and the eleven curtains shall be all of one measure. EXODUS 26:7-8.

I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin,
and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. EZEKIEL 16:10.

Like Solomon in the Song of Solomon who describes the Coming Messiah in relation to the Temple and the Throne of God likewise, the prophet Ezekiel connects the Israelite people to the very construction of the Tabernacle in this scripture. The Badger’s skin protected the Tabernacle from being wet and weathered and much like the leather coverings made to cover some of the Holy Bibles today! However, the Ram’s skin covered and also insulated the Holy Tabernacle and it was this 12th covering that directly correlates to THE SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD IN THE FOREHEAD. It was the very MARK that defines the Cultural Identity of the Original Hebrew Israelite people as a whole. This mark on the top of the head matches the very blessing of Joseph and the descendants of Joseph that was contained in the blessing given to them by father Israel and then four hundred years later by Moses in which in part reads, ‘they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren’ (Genesis 49:26), and, ‘let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren’ (Deuteronomy 33:13-16). This would be why Jesus was written about in relation to his BUSHY HAIR (ie. WOOLY HAIR) by Solomon, the prophet Daniel, and by John the Revelator in the last book of the Bible; it is this SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD IN THE FOREHEAD. Therefore, the ELEVENTH and the TWELFTH COVERING of the Tabernacle represented both the tribes of Judah and Joseph but ultimately it represented Jesus. The TWELFTH COVERING was put over top of the Goat hair curtain because it was THE WOOL that marked the Seal of the Living God in the forehead and, this covering was made of Ram’s skin DYED RED because it marked Jesus as the Sacrificial Ram of God that covered the whole Church of God and the remission of the sins of this whole world that by believing in him we can all be redeemed back to God and obtain Eternal Life in New Jerusalem. Furthermore, this blessing of BUSHY or WOOLY HAIR in relation to the Ram’s skin dyed red that covered the Tabernacle was also confirmed over a thousand years later after the Exodus in the Gospel:

For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according
to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and
scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. HEBREW 9:19-20.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit,
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the
pure wool:
his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
DANIEL 7:9.

Therefore, it would be ‘THE WOOL’ that takes precedence in the definition of the Israelite people more than any other mark, more than the wavy or curly hair-type, and more than even the skin color. But however, the skin color or melanin would also be AN ALLELE attached to the gene of having WOOLY and BUSHY HAIR. White European-typed people as a whole, do not possess this kind of hair, hair that naps. This would be why Jesus was prophesized to ‘come up out of Africa’, to mark his inheritance with that of Africa and out of the land of Joseph (ie the original Joseph; MIZRAIM HAM; Egypt) and out of the motherland. Furthermore, father Israel said that afterthe coming of Shiloh’ [ie Jesus] then the descendants of Joseph would receive the blessing of the Firstborn. Judah was given the Blessing of the Firstborn instead of his younger brother Joseph because of his works, but Joseph was the firstborn of father Israel’s wife of choice, RACHELE. Because Judah stood in between his own brothers and his younger brother Joseph and made a petition to spare his life, Joseph was then taken out of the well and not killed. And because Judah stood in between the pharaoh’s vizier and his younger brother Benjamin and was willing to sacrifice his own life for the crime of what Benjamin was initially charged for doing and because Judah was willing to go to the dungeon for this crime to save his brother, he and his descendants received the Blessing and Birthright of a Firstborn ‘until Shiloh’. For this reason too, the descendants of Judah and Joseph (ie Ephratah, Ephraim) intermixed in their origins from the time of the Exodus and many of them came to concentrate in Bethlehen-Judaea where the Tabernacle became located in Shiloh. David was a descendant of Judah and Ephratah (ie. an Ephraimite woman at the time of the Exodus). But the deeper revelation would be that all of the original descendants of Israel would be, for the most part, defined in relation to this MARK of the Seal in the forehead and therefore fall under this RAM’S COVERING and blessing of Joseph. Again, this would be why the Ram skin covered all of the 11 curtains of the Tabernacle and this correlates to the ETHNIC ORIGINS of the Original Israelite people who journeyed in the land of Ham for more than four hundred years and intermixed with the descendants of Ham. Cont.

THE SONGS OF SOLOMON
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=2578787

REFERENCES for PART 3

So even though Jesus was ‘ruddy’, Solomon writes that he was also ‘white and ruddy’ and this would be a two-fold meaning, ...This word ‘white’ was uniquely chosen to reflect that Jesus was perfect, he was ‘the chief among ten thousand’ (ie the Standard Bearer) and, he came to deliver the sins of the whole world and not just Black, Brown, or Ruddy people. ...So Jesus, the Jews, the Israelites, the Word and the Christians became THE MARK or THE LIGHT, and the New Covenant became universal to include anyone that professed truth:

And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to
the brightness of thy rising. ISAIAH 60:3.

upload_2016-8-3_12-57-16.png

upload_2016-8-3_12-57-47.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back