Black People : wHAT DO YOU WISH TO INSPIRE, OR LEAVE PPL WITH?

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Im sitting here,
At my desk... at my job.. which i love. I sit and think of my contributions to the world at wide... are ppl going to remember what I stand for? What I fought for.. what I marched on washington for.. :court: what i rallied at the state and national conventions for? Are ppl going to remember the silly fiesty woman.. who made old white men cry.. when she exposed the hurt of low income families.. who are stuck in a system and dont have the education to et out of? Will [people remeber? Will what i stand for.. freedom love and .. understanding with compassion for the world. And a wrought iron for the fool who dares contest my beliefs.. or go against them. Or will my beliefs.. and my fight die with me? What do you all believe?

"inspire or leave people with"??

bringing the growing subconscious global awareness of the true interaction of "humanity" within this single organism called "Earth"/biosphere to the forefront of our lives, actions, educations and aspirations. i should prolly go ahead and get busy on that, but i just feel that i gotta bring Afraka with me to do the job, since We are the only ones that can!

(so i keep "pestering" you to make the best use of the tools available ... well, not that "economic" trap, but this technology stuff has some good potential. well, that is, once the people are skilled at it's use and are able to see through the "free market"s perversion of it!)

I wish to leave the acts of faith and hope
to live through every brutha and sista
and the will of tomorrow in unity to blossom
in grace of knowledge, feed the mind to
honor and respect each other as ppl and
know that i once was from the past and now a memory

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back