Black Spirituality Religion : What Do You Truly Feel And Think About Africa And Continental AFricans?

I've never seen this guy back up anything he says from one thread to another. I actually took a quick visit to the site from the link in his signature to try and understand him better and i do now.

He's absolutely bumped his head!! Not only that but he's very NEW (born again) in this knowledge he claims to have... He is playing the part of the 'preacher' in the 'secrets of the ankh' thread analogy i gave yesterday...
I read that thread!
He don't have the POWER!

Tell an "ontinental African" Man or Woman to message on this board that this is so. Just One! I have a feeling you know many! Or are you speakinh for yourself! I really want to hear this so I can have evidence of this! I somewhat begging you to! Call somebody, text somebody, IM somebody, email somebody engy!

No need. You can test the veracity of what I said by going to the big continental African message boards like Ghanaweb or Nairaland and see the reception you will have when you broach the subject. I have seen with my own eyes AA's come to Ghanaweb and try to talk about ancient Egypt and have been brutally insulted and chased out. If you don't believe me. Go and try. You will be back with your tail between your legs and I will be here waiting to say to you; I TOLD YOU SO!

You don't don't have to take my word for it. Go to GhanaWeb or Nairaland and talk about ancient Egypt and see what they will do to you. The only safe continental African message board that I know of that entertains discussions on ancient Egypt is Egyptsearch forums. I know because I patronise all these boards.

No need. You can test the veracity of what I said by going to the big continental African message boards like Ghanaweb or Nairaland and see the reception you will have when you broach the subject. I have seen with my own eyes AA's come to Ghanaweb and try to talk about ancient Egypt and have been brutally insulted and chased out. If you don't believe me. Go and try. You will be back with your tail between your legs and I will be here waiting to say to you; I TOLD YOU SO!

You don't don't have to take my word for it. Go to GhanaWeb or Nairaland and talk about ancient Egypt and see what they will do to you. The only safe continental African message board that I know of that entertains discussions on ancient Egypt is Egyptsearch forums. I know because I patronise all these boards.
Say Energy,

You mind posting a direct link from 'ghanaweb' were folks have
been "brutally insulted and chased out". I have the window up
now and am trying to find were these discussions have taken
place. Some sites I find more difficult to navigate than others.
With your help maybe I can make a beeline to the source.

Thanks in advance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back