Black Spirituality Religion : What Do You Truly Feel And Think About Africa And Continental AFricans?

This(Afrikan Continent) is in common sense where my and all history of all sorts come from!
I am built in the form of an AFrican!
We are gonna supportt our roots but where we are right now can't be disembodied!
So sometimes we have to milk the cow for it's nutrition but also eat the blood also(it comes out the womb right?)!
We can't continue to kill the messanger(our artifactuals) and we have to continue to connect our lives to the treasures that are continiously connecting us to HER to become whole Quote unquote amerikkkans! Reasoning for the spelling of Amerikkkan as so is cause we have been Kkkooned time and time again about who and how great we are from the beginning!
I can only politly speak for me in my words!
Your welcome in advance for my opinion!

I love the land of my ancestors.

It’s spirit dells deep within my soul.

My African spirit is richer for the knowledge of my people.

The music, The dance, The rhythmic cadence of My fighting style connects to my intrinsic nature.

The drums in the land of my mothers have beaten a courage of wealth and wisdom with in.

Some folks write and speak in support of Africa...

Others seem and sound like they'd just as soon not be identified with either?

I'm confused and puzzled...

Please do clear up the confusion...

Thanks in advance!
Corvo what do you know about continental Africans? I find many AA's views of continental Africans is based on romanticised notions of ancient Egyptians and not the REALITY of the billion plus people in a diversified Africa.

Corvo what do you know about continental Africans? I find many AA's views of continental Africans is based on romanticised notions of ancient Egyptians and not the REALITY of the billion plus people in a diversified Africa.

I know enough. my third wife was Eritrean.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back