Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think?

What do you think or know is the Mormon knowledge of Black People?

Open discussion y'all.

To start it off Mor (Black) + Mon (Man) = Mormon (Blackman)

Blackbird (the Red/Black Warrior riding sideways on the painted pinto taunting tabus)

In my interview with Caucasian Mormons I found they believe strongly in this …….

Gen:9:25: And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

they use this to establish the current Caucasian position and explain why most Africans suffered slavery and to this day serve their Caucasian brothers. Some of them also believe and even stockpile for the time the slave (Canaan) rises against his brothers, they say this will signify Armageddon.

They actually believe the final war will be between Africans and Caucasians.

The groups I interviewed may or may not be more radical (redneckish) but the basic underlying philosophy continues.

They believe that Africans are the descendants of Canaan and we are cursed to serve them. My interview was many years ago so it may have changed since then. I also could not find any African American Mormons in my area so maybe my interview is skewed. But one thing I found curious is this is also what several white Christians believe. What I found interesting is Jews white or black don’t believe the passage applies to Africans and they also say it was only for that generation.

In my several years of interviewing religious sects I found a high level of psychosis and see clearly how life could end as we know it through a religious idea.

Look at it this way; Hitler was a religious phonetic. But out of all of these phonetics one thing about them continues to peak my interest or concerns. How do they make or cause people to follow them? How do you build an army like that? Are we dealing with something that is supernatural?

Peace and Power in Reading.

What do you think or know is the Mormon knowledge of Black People?

Open discussion y'all.

To start it off Mor (Black) + Mon (Man) = Mormon (Blackman)

Blackbird (the Red/Black Warrior riding sideways on the painted pinto taunting tabus)

Here is the Etymology of the word 'Mormon' according to Etymology online dictionary:

"1830, coined by religion founder Joseph Smith (1805-1844) in Seneca County, N.Y., in allusion to Mormon, supposed prophet and author of "The Book of Mormon," explained by Smith as meaning more mon, from Eng. more + Egyptian mon "good.""

This is not accurate at all ... The Kemetic word for 'good' is 'iqr' which goes to say, "Excellent, superior and worthy. In order to truly understand the dynamics of Mormonism as obvious we have to research the history. Mormon and his son Moroni according Mormomism history were prophets that existed around 400 A.D. Theses two supposedly had taken

knowledge from other metal plates of an ancient Kemetic origins. This is not true because linguistically, the language does not share any likeness with the ancient Kemetic languages. Secondly, there were these gold plates that spoke of the histories of turtle Island (i.e. America) pre-Columbus and it spoke of the people that once lived on and possible still live in America.

In reality those who came to the America's pre-Columbus were Africans, Blacks Dravidians, and Black Moors (Middle East). I hate to say black Moors & Dravidians because white folks are now trying to take claim of the Moorish &
Brahma house's now. The ancient Dravidians were here pre-Columbus and they are extremely black. As a matter of fact they are sometimes more darker then Africans while many look exactly like black Americans.

The writings of the Mormons are of course; African in nature. In order to trace the knowledge the Mormon teaching you have to examine its creation story. I'm not talking about creation in the sense of 'In the Beginning'; no,
absolutely not. I'm talking about Joseph Smith. His story is extremely comparable to that of Mohammad in the sense of being visited by an Angel and given this knowledge. The angel was Moroni and not Gabriel.

Like the Muslims they believe that the angel came to instruct them because the bible was mistranslated as well as defiled but that they were given the correct translation and that their translations super-exceed that of the Bible.

Here is the issues ... Joseph have gotten the names Cumorah and Moroni from the names Comoros and Moroni which is located as one of the East African Islands. Many Mormons would like to debate the issues of the name Moroni being the capitol of Comoros because he had been dead for 37 years before it was deemed capitol of Comoros, but I personally think that it was so named in honor of the Muslim was responsible for a massive spread of Islamic knowledge to white folks through his travels ... via America and else where. For this he was a man of

honor and viewed as an angel i.e. messenger to white folks who just so happened to name the capitol Moroni. He told them of his location and they found the location and named it after him. Here is my theory and it has yet to be tested ... because Mormons continuously deny such charges when confronted about them.

The writing that were shown to him by Moroni the Muslim were writings that Moroni himself hid on these lands (not saying Moroni wrote the knowledge). Joseph Smith being who he is i.e. white, took what he learned ... renamed Characters and events to fit his personal theory but I think it was some Muslims Moor, named Moroni whom Joseph called and Angel that appeared to him and laced him with his knowledge. Joseph naturally made his people the chosen people and later turned the black face into a face of enslavement because that was what was going on in that time.

He couldn't tell people that a Moor gave him the wisdom of the ancient Moors that was there before Europeans. The Muslims keep clear records which is why Moroni knew where the gold plates/metal plates were because he periodically moved them around within the Americas based on location of present teaching during his time.

Peace and Blessings.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Great Thread and Great Discussion!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back