Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by I-khan, Mar 7, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I got this from a family member,it reads as follows:

Although the black Hebrew-Israelites are the real descendants of ancient

Israel, this truth is not known by many and it is 'the world's best kept

secret.' Because of slavery and a scattering, the Hebrew-Israelites are

not known to the world as true Israel... Although the children of Israel went into captivity, a

remnant has returned as was predicted. The prophecy of Ezekiel 37th

chapter tells of the spiritual resurrection of the people of Israel, who

will be perpetually betrothed to their God in truth and in

righteousness."

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

If there is any question that the children of Israel looked as they do now then here's proof to the contrary.

Numbers 10:10-12

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

These scriptures are a part of a charter about Miriam and Aarons dismay at Moses for taking a Nubian wife. It said God was angry with Miriam and turn her skin white. You can't be white and be turned white. Therefore at the least Miriam was a woman of color. Also we see white skin being associated with disease and death not wholesomeness and purity.

This comes from the King James Version of the Holy Bible. Isn't it ironic how in God's word translated and canonized by European white men that where there are white men there is death and disease and hatred for people of color.

Peace....

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I Wonder.......

"The prophecy of Ezekiel 37th

chapter tells of the spiritual resurrection of the people of Israel, who

will be perpetually betrothed to their God in truth and in

righteousness.""

Just who, and where is this group that returned? Where did they return to? Who was/is their god? Was this an exodus on a grand scale that the media is not letting us know, or just a group of a few hundred. When did this all happen? Is there any significant event that has happened in the U.S.? Any solid evidence. I doubt you not, just curious

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The awakening has only begun. The True Messiah has to come fourth that will be the catapult to the wider awakening.

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hmmmm.

Does this "Messiah" coincide with the biblical prophecies as far as timing? Which awakening are you referring to? Come on now, Music Producer, your spiritual side usually shines bright:)

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Why is it that everybody seeks to base the spiritual development of the entire planet on the so-called "nation of Israel"?

Both Biblically and contemporarily, this group of people were the least spiritually ascendant at best, and were a confused, wayward, and warlike people at worst.

Not to mention the fact that they were not the authors of spiritual ascension (nor true participators in it for that matter), nor did they have the market cornered for it.

There were and are people on this earth--and Black people no less, that had and have reached the pinnacle of spiritual awareness and intellectual enlightenment, that I would personally far much more rather pattern my own ascension and development after, than the so-called "Israelites".

Also, just to clarify something:

I've heard this verse used many times, in justification for the "Blackness" of Moses and company. I'd even used it myself in the past.

However, it reveals more rhetoric, than actual fact.

The fact is, that Europeans can indeed be lepers. Greeks, Eurasians, and others were classified as Caucasian, and justifiably so......However, they were not "white as snow" in the traditional sense.

Mediterranean European Caucasians tend to have an "Olive" skin tone, but are still "white" people. They are no different than the white people here in the West, who sit on the beach to get a "tan".

However, for these beach-bound whites, the "tan" eventually wears off. Similarly, the "tan" that these Eurasian Hyksosian "Israelites" could wear off by way of disease.

The Kemau drew pictures of what these Eurasian "lepers" looked liked, and they were most certainly not Africans.

Seeing as how the "Hebrews" drew absolutely no historical pictures of themselves, While the Kemetians and others did. I'm less inclined to "believe" in the questionable story of the former.

I no longer take solace in the "belief" in painting the characters of the Bible black. That notion no longer does anything to bolster my spiritual and intellectual development.

Spiritual ascension exsisted long before the Bible was written, and it continues to exsist long after, and independently of it as well.

PEACE

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Excellent points!

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Isa:11:6: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

This could be a prelude to a period in time of cloned animals which we have now reached the technical level of doing, thus we could be in the era of the True Messiah. An era indicated by cloning carnivores and removing the carnivorous gene or trait making them docile. I can see this having to take place as the Empire of the True Messiah begins to expand in Africa and instead of causing the extinction of the lion, leopard or wild animals that would attack humans the solution being to remove the hunter gene from the animals that would attack people thus making them docile.

Isa:52:15: So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

The descendants of Israel have been living in spiritual darkness and in many cases have been turned against GOD and taught to challenge The Specific Word of GOD with words of men or other host of Heaven such as a Son of GOD. From the fall of Jerusalem or the Temple of the LORD that was finished by Solomon to this time this spiritual darkness has covered the earth because GODs Words has only been interpreted or seen through people that walk in darkness. They are the only ones that have been in the position to influence the messes and control the flow of information. The descendants of Israel will slowly begin to recognize the Truth of GOD as the power of these people that walk in darkness begins to give way.

During the days of the Roman Empire it was easy for them to control the flow of information, knowledge and history, which I suspect was one of the reasons the great library at Alexandria was destroyed. But today if some archeologist finds some artifacts that reveals information and knowledge ten people are taking pictures of it and putting it on the net. The people that walk in darkness are loosing power due to technology.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

The Children of Israel were Black African Egyptians.

What makes you believe otherwise?

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Brother please hear me. Historically and scienfically it has been proven that all human beings came from Africa. Does this mean all human beings are African? Technically one could yes if one should dare to go back that far enough. Does this mean all Africans are Black? No. Anything that could be consider a matter of faith is debateable. Biblically were the Sons and Daughters of Eber Black? That is also debateable. However the Judeaic canonized Old Testament, the Roman Catholic canonized Bible, the Protestant canonized Bible, the Coptic canonized Bible, the Ethiopian canonized Bible and everyone elses Bible that contains the book of Numbers all have this same scripture. Though the Bible itself may be debateable for some, the forementioned scripture clearly associates white skin with disease and death. This is in a book that white people supposedly canonized. The analogic, metaphoric or allegoric meaning of skin being turned "white as snow" obviously is not a good thing. It may not say this in so many words but a case could be had that the Hebrews were people of color. However what is not debateable is that people with white skin have brought disease and death wherever they have gone on this planet...This is what I was saying...

Peace....