Black People : What do you think of this video? Agree or Disagree?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsInterpret, Nov 12, 2010.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
  2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    :whip: :SuN049:

I've listened and heard all of their speeches, and they're completely on point and speak the truth.....you better listen to them brothers. :em3700:

3. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I'm intrigued by what they were saying...and impressed with their fearless attitude

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Them brothers there in chi-town and up in NY and the other Israelite nation speaks the raw truth most of these "Negroes" don't want to hear, you already know these caucasoids know they the beasts of the earth, but its that created "nergroe" of theirs working on their strings amongst the masses that need to be awaken from their sleep.

You heard what they said on obama right? That was so on point, i was on the floor laughing. :SuN049:

Like i said you need to listen deeply to what those brothers are giving you, knowledge.

You see the real devil came out of that caucasoid girl at the end, she was all respectable,polite, and laying low, quiet, then the brothers told her what she was about, and trying to awaken those brothers and sisters that were there listening, and that serpent came forth...WOW!!!! :SuN049:

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Notice what the brother said mid-way through though, and it was a great and sad reality of truth.

He said if he happen to be offering "crack" then brothers and sisters would be perked up to listen and take in what he giving them, yet when a brother or sister give you knowledge and truth against the poisons these caucasoids drown you with, then yall silent and defending the system and these beasts......smh

That was a unbelieveable truth....:court:

6. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Well, lets see. He said that BHO would do more damage to Black people in the next 4 years than have been done to them in the last 50 years. We are now two years into his presidency....so, is there any evidence of truth in that particular claim?

NO, NONE.

On that particular point, I strongly dissagree.

He sit there and repeatedly called us "Ni@@ers" then think it proves his point when the White girl uses it. Obviously, its COMPLETELY different when a White person calls you the N word, but his use of the word does nothing to bring us together.

I STRONGLY AGREE with his statement that BO can't change your life, YOU have to change your life. I STRONGLY AGREE with his statement that we need a Black man in every Black house and that we need Black men to stand up and be the men God called them to be.

He is divisive, trying to split the race rather than unify it. Not only did he say that Ophra, TD Jakes, and other "rich ni@@ers" did not care about Black people but that they HATED Black people.

While this man speaks some truth, he is too divisive and antagonistic to his own people to "wake them up" but can only alienate. He really has no hope of ever accomplishing anything tangible for the race.

This brother is no dummy, but it really suprises me when people like this can't figure out that united we stand , divided we fall and that their lack of diplomacy with their own people produces discord, not unity.

I agree that the White man feels vindicated or I would say that he has "Compensated" us and rectified his past evils by electing a "Black" President.

So, yes he does speak some truth. I both agree and disagree with him. But, for the collective, he does more damage than good and will serve as a divider rather than a uniter. He doesn't even understand that he is playing the White man's mind games by trying to split Blacks along economic lines.

7. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I agree with you Full Speed...But he is using the N word to prove a point...That this what YOU are viewed as...

I don't think he is trying to divide our race...he is trying to divide our race from the white race...

ANYWAYS....

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66827

8. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    REALLY???? you know they are Hebrew Israelites (an oxymoron) who are nothing but child molesting self hating black people right?...so anyone who says ANYTHING
    derogatory about white people you like?

Your HATE for whites is deeper than the love you claim to have for blacks..:10500:

Stinking Africans eh? :whip:

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    They are uneducated Hebrew Israelites who lust for white women and white Dominicans:fyi: they hate other blacks especially Africans..and oh! its perfectly ok for a GROWN MAN to have sex with a child as long as the child is menstruating in their world...

they are of no consequence, they probably didn't get breast feed as children, hence the reason for the temper tantrums and pathetic attempts to get attention...:10500:

10. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I agree that he THINKS he is using the N word to prove a point, but he is doing a LOUSY job at it and is alienating rather than unifying. He can't prove Jack to me by calling me the N word on a public street. And as Amnatt pointed out his use of the phrase "Stinking African" is especially devisive. Who does he think we are???

His intentions MIGHT be good, and he does speak SOME truth, but if this guy thinks that insulting Black people on a public street and declaring that well known wealthy Black people HATE common Black people he will unify the race or "wake" people up, he needs to go back to TACTICS 101!!
    A large majority of Black people voted for Barack Obama and wanted to see the historical milestone of a Black President of the United States and he insult them for that decision and goal. I don't care what this guy thought he was doing by insulting the intelligence and free choice that Black people make, he doesn't understand "How to win friends and influence people". He does much more harm than, in his present mentallity, he has potential for good.