Black Relationships : What Do You Think of the show CHEATERS??!!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by JCsChild03, Nov 18, 2004.

1. JCsChild03

JCsChild03 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Arial What do you guys think of the show Cheaters? Do you think people go a little too far to find infidelity in their relationships? I can imagine it is embarassing and a little ignorant the way they approach the situation. But some people may think they need it for some closure in their lives. I heard one rumor that someone couldn't get a job because they were seen on that show. What are you guys' reactions to the way this show handles these people? :?:

2. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Personally, I like this show. For those cheaters out there that were caught and exsposed and now they can't get a Job, I say' That's what you get for not being upfront with your Spouse'!!. Joey (the host) is a trouble maker, he be addin' fuel to the fire everytime- that's why he got stabbed!, he meddled in other peoples affairs.However,it makes me happy knowing that if I suspected my mate of cheating that I could call Cheaters and they would be on it!(of course, I would NEVER put my business on blast like that tho').

3. JCsChild03

JCsChild03 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    oh my goodness he was stabbed??!

4. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Yes-Yes! You didn't see it?. Let me tell you: This girl was like 8 months pregnant, her dude was cheatin' on her for some skinny wench. Anyways, they ended up on home-dudes' Boat. Joey started meddling(like always) Dude' got pissed and just stabbed him!. The guards went after Dude' and threw him overboard. Joey was rushed to the Hospital...blah blah blah...

Mentally, I was saying "that's what he get for being up in peoples business".....

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's a little wild but they do go and get hard core proof .....
    so if u thinking about cheating beware of CHEATERS !!!!!

i really don't need this kind of help there will be many small things that will allow
    me to know if one cheating on me or lying so i will never want to be put on center
    stage like a glamor show case .........i watch the show just to see who so many
    cheat and lie to get by and once busted they be so out done ..........................

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    I hear ya' $Rich$, I wouldn't want to be put on Blast like that either- how embarrassing!.I watch it because it just let's me see what the traits are if you suspect a mate of cheating. Then, of course, you do have little clues to watch for.You always have those.....

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    TRUE DAT THE SHOW IS JUST A DRAMA DREAM
    i'll know what to do myself without the showcase we have our ways to see if our mate
    cheating , one thing i do first thing i learn is my woman her ways what she like things
    she do and i will know her fruitful smell all 4 of them ......guess u can say i have a keen
    nose for that but to go out seeking truth i can't do that maybe these mates who seek it
    don't have a clue how to fine things themselves so they call up CHEATERS !!!!! whewwww

8. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    that show is crazy. I used to watch it religiously..lol..but I need my rest..let my pineal glands get they work out on..release that melatonin. :sleep: . But lmao its funny to see how people react..i watched it saturday night..i wanted to see more fighting...but ahh i didnt wanna pollute my brain too much. Its a late night 4 guest version of Maury.

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    lol@ Nisa i hear ya on dat ........i do like to see those face expression when they get
    busted cold don't them folks look silly ! lol

10. MissPoetik

MissPoetik Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i find the show very entertaining myself... but i would never seek their assistance in findind out if my man is cheating on me. that's really uneccesary.

i know it's probably embarassing for the person who gets caught cheating but they shouldn't have been doing what they were doing anyway. they also have the option of getting their face blurred so that no one knows who they are.