Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think of Christianity's explanation of race?

sooo - its basically in the jews talmud rather than in the christian bible - ok - boy you gotta have some way warped up brain to go writin about people sexin there own father and a dog - and i guess those people who called themselves christian but wanted to go along with the slavin picked up on it as a good way of excusin there own actions - must admit i never do get the linkup though between jews and white suprmasists - i actually asked one of them once did they want us all dead - the guys reaction was we dont want to kill you just put you in your place - its the jews we want dead

sooo - its basically in the jews talmud rather than in the christian bible - ok - boy you gotta have some way warped up brain to go writin about people sexin there own father and a dog - and i guess those people who called themselves christian but wanted to go along with the slavin picked up on it as a good way of excusin there own actions - must admit i never do get the linkup though between jews and white suprmasists - i actually asked one of them once did they want us all dead - the guys reaction was we dont want to kill you just put you in your place - its the jews we want dead

This is what I have always believed, at least about U.S. racists. It goes back to the American romance with slavery. But it is not the European racist's dream. Certainly not the German's who brought the FIRST holocaust of the 20th century to the Herero people of Namibia (they did NOTHING to the Jews of WWII that they did not FIRST do to the Hereros) and 2 smaller Namibian tribes whom they wiped from the face of the earth.

The first Holocaust: Horrifying secrets of Germany's earliest genocide inside Africa's 'Forbidden Zone'

This must be the most God-forsaken place on Earth. I'm standing on a dusty desert road in a desolate country on the south-west coast of Africa.
In front of me is an unspoken border. Summoning the courage, I prepare to step across.
For the past 100 years, this simple act would have got me arrested, beaten or shot.

article-0-03536EC0000005DC-117_468x384.jpg

Emaciated and close to death: Some of the few Herero who escaped the 1907 genocide

Read this thread and weep for our people :10800:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-south-africa-and-afro-pessimism.77176/page-3

As for Jews approving of slavery, of course they did. Although I stress that I am NOT co-signing the above post about the Talmud, the bible states quite plainly that slavery was acceptable, especially in times of trouble. The bible permits Jewish men to sell their children into slavery and gives time limits on how long a slave can be held in bondage, which makes it more like indentured servitude than what we call slavery, especially the Peculiar Institution that we are familiar with, i.e., American slavery. The bible even codifies how much money a Jewish father should get for a male child and how much for a female child. But that is the Hebrew bible, not the Christian bible.

sadly the link aint working but i looked up the herero people on wikip - had only only vaguely heard of the germans colonizing namibia and certainly hadnt heard about genocide there..... one bit in the wiki article really stuck out to me.....

In 2004 the German government recognised and apologised for the events, but has ruled out financial compensation for the victims' descendants.

so basically there sorry as in sorry they been found out - not sorry as in wanting to make things better in even the least possible way

Peace Sis. Dreya,

The story of the Hamitic curse can be found in Gen. 9:20-29. If you ask your pastor does it mean something racial he or she will be able to talk to you about it. Gen. 9:20-29:

"(20)And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: (21)And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. (22)And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. (23)And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. (24)And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. (25)And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. (26)And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. (27)God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. (28)And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. (29)And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died."
They will not dwell or teach it because people will start to THINK, and we know that when people begin to think they will usually come to conclusions and the result may be less money in their piggy bank.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back