Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think of Christianity's explanation of race?

Thanks for replying, my Brother. I agree that it is pure myth that two White people (Noah & his wife) had three sons, one White, one Oriental, and one Black. That is probably the silliest religious contention that I have ever heard. Makes me wonder what else in Christianity is myth.

Peace,
Bro. Williams

Thanks brother, the world is filled with simple and very complex issues and things we may never completely understand since we are only naturally limited to four dimensions, so ignorance is filled in with myths that blind and divides us, inspire fears and divert us from accurate information and skew us from policies based on the best information and benevolent intentions.

Thanks brother, the world is filled with simple and very complex issues and things we may never completely understand since we are only naturally limited to four dimensions, so ignorance is filled in with myths that blind and divides us, inspire fears and divert us from accurate information and skew us from policies based on the best information and benevolent intentions.

Do you believe Islam is "filled with myths, etc." as well?

Do you believe Islam is "filled with myths, etc." as well?
Indeed I do and believe Islam is filled and based in myths. I know why you ask this question because I do see a bias against Christians by some on this site but I think people are aware that many Muslims are hyper sensitive to any criticism of Islam which will only slow or never change to line up with reality and gender equality.

Peace sista Kadijah, your name reflect Jehovah ..

i still dont get where you think christianity believes / preaches whatever this stuff on noah and his kids - far as i can see theres nothin in the bible that says the kids were different races and like i said earlier nobody in my church ever even mentioned any of this stuff - just cause some people at some time might make up a myth about some part of a religion dont prove nothing - also not sure where you get the idea noah was white from - is there a scripture that actually says he was white?

i still dont get where you think christianity believes / preaches whatever this stuff on noah and his kids - far as i can see theres nothin in the bible that says the kids were different races and like i said earlier nobody in my church ever even mentioned any of this stuff - just cause some people at some time might make up a myth about some part of a religion dont prove nothing - also not sure where you get the idea noah was white from - is there a scripture that actually says he was white?

Sometimes Dreya, folk like John Williams and others just have to be overlooked for their shallowness and superficially, smh.

This guy isn't even a christian, and claims to be studying Religion. I've asked him several times to reveal his school of thought or study habits, but he's revealed nothing as of yet ... Trust me, he's winging it
Dreya by asking questions of Christians about Christianity.

Rather than asking questions, if he had any substance, he'd be putting basis of facts on the table and requiring us to refute them; but of course, he's not doing that, right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back