Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think of Christianity's explanation of race?

Yes, it os because most of what's in the by bill was copied and placed in the qu'ran.

Peace, Brother.

First, I am NOT a Muslim. I just study religion. But the word "Islam" means "submission to the Will of God" & "Peace." There is nothing mythical about submission to the Will of God and Peace. I agree that Orthodox Islam or the old world Muslims might have some mythological beliefs, but Muhammad the Prophet prophesied that his community would deviate from his path.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

To those who think the bible is a myth.... what about the qu'ran? Is it a myth?

If Christianity is a myth, is Islam a myth?

:)

(hoping for some courageous, but doubt if there are :wink: )
All abrahamic faiths: islam judaism and christian doctrine are comprised of myth (allegory and supposition).

Peace, Brother.

First, I am NOT a Muslim. I just study religion. But the word "Islam" means "submission to the Will of God" & "Peace." There is nothing mythical about submission to the Will of God and Peace. I agree that Orthodox Islam or the old world Muslims might have some mythological beliefs, but Muhammad the Prophet prophesied that his community would deviate from his path.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

Unto you be peace

I never said you were a muslim, nor did I even address you. I only spoke about what's in the by bill and qu'ran.

Have you read the qu'ran?

You obviously not being a Christian, how would you know what they believe?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back