Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think of Christianity's explanation of race?

Canaan was not a person. It was a location as in the land of Canaan. Same area of what was known as Phoenicia and later, Palestine.

Myth used to this day to rationalize claim to the territorial area known as Israel. Of which when the Israelites wandered into was known as the forementioned land of Canaan.

not quite sure how anybody can defeat a question - sorry but that phrase just dont make any sense

second - so what if most preachers can tell us about this 'claim' - dont mean they think it has any credabilaty or that they think its any part of christian doctrine

besides everybody knows how we ended up with different races - we all started out african - some people left africa eventually some stayed - the ones that stayed still stayed african - the ones that left changed and became something else - now whether you consider that was evlution or dgeneration is a whole different matter - but truth is they ended up looking different to the way humans had looked up till then

Noah's flood dates back between 4,000 & 6,000 years ago. Are you saying that all of this racial change took place between 4,000 & 6,000 years ago? THAT doesn't make any sense.

By defeat my question, I meant show as refutable what is asserted in my posts.

Canaan was not a person. It was a location as in the land of Canaan. Same area of what was known as Phoenicia and later, Palestine.

Myth used to this day to rationalize claim to the territorial area known as Israel. Of which when the Israelites wandered into was known as the forementioned land of Canaan.

Actually Bro., Gen. 9 says that Canaan was a man, a son of Ham.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

I KNOW what it say but that does not mean it is true. Do you have any proof that these men existed?

Peace, Bro. Jabali,

Well I actually believe that like the Holy Qur'an says, Noah's evil son died in the flood. I don't believe in "the Hamitic curse." I believe that that story was added to the Bible by the Jews.

So, no, I don't believe that Ham had a son named Canaan and that all of Canaan's descendants are cursed.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back