South Africa : What do you think about whites living in South Africa?

What do you think about whites living in South Africa?
They same way whites think about Blacks/Africans living in France, London, Munich or ameriKKKa.

What irks me the most is that they don't do any effort in integrating with the general population.
Is this a rhetorical question? The word "integration" has NEVER favored us, and NEVER will, especially when it involves integration with a cancerous mutant such a white people. And yes for you white people out there, I mean ALL OF YOU maggots.

shabalala, you said, What irks me the most is that they don't do any effort in integrating with the general population. What's your take on all this?

Whites have never integrated with any Black nations. I'm not sure why you would expect this to change. The so called white man, has never shared power with others. I don't understand why you would expect him to do so now. It's what it is, Only the true south African can change this situation. Our opinion is only that, an opinion. It's you that has to make some thing of your situation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back