South Africa : What do you think about whites living in South Africa?

Greetings Shabalala!

I'm not trying to be too personal but are you South African (Black South African I should emphasize)? African Americans and Black South Africans possess a similar history when it pertains to our experiences with whites. I can honestly tell you the plight of the brothers and sisters in South Africa was very much on the hearts and minds of African Americans in this country. We are brethren in my mind.

As you already know the boers, english etc, colonized South Africa, imported forced labor, and set up apartheid is the gist of it. When these people raided Southern Africa, they put people in slavery, commited genocides, partitioned land that did not belong to them, and forced the indigenous black populations into Bantustans (ALA homelands), and prohibited them from free movement. If you ask me those boers are the most foul hypocrites there ever were because it were the boers who fled ethnic and religious persecution in europe then subsequently traveled eight thousand miles to Southern Africa only to commit the same atrocities they tried to escape from. Nothing new here. Like most whites wherever they go their plan is to divide, exploit, and marginalize the indigenous people while monopolizing resources for themselves. Till today, these raiders haven't integrated fully, even in so called ''new'' South Africa. Who cares? I don't nor should black South Africans care either. And to put things into even clearer perspective when apartheid officially ended in 1994, these squatters fled to Holland, Australia, England, Canada etc, taking South Africa's wealth with them in the process. Correct me if i'm wrong but the whites owned 90% of the prosperous soil, yet made up less than 10% of the population? The Black brothers and sisters made up about 75-80% of the population but lived predominantly in poor areas and underdeveloped soil ... not for use... and given inferior education, if they did receive that at all. These whites stole the best land for farming, so they could produce and export these commodities to Western countries such as the UK and USA. They got wealthy from others peoples land and labor. Nothing new here. This actually benefitted only whites in britain and the usa. What many people don't realize is there are more white migrants in Africa than Black migrants in europe. If we were to think of all those whites clinging on to stolen lands in South Africa, Namibia (German theft), Kenya, Angola, and those settler Arabs in North Africa clinging to stolen lands, this could be the beginning of a new transition for the continent. And here you have the root of the problem; whites and their world-wide supremacist indoctrination and conquest of other people and their lands. They get no symphathy and should not get sympathy.

Hi Mad Skillz

Im not South African but im well informed about what is going on down there. And yes, the experience was very similar. In the U.S, we were/are an oppressed minority; in S.A, we were/are an oppressed majority.

They offered black south africans subpar housing, education and public services during apartheid. Meanwhile they enjoyed (and still do) standards of living comparable to those found in first world nations. They live(d) in their own bubble, reluctant to burst it because they dont feel any connection to their black countrymen. Segregation might be outlawed nowadays, but they still enforce it among themselves. A lot of them miss the "ol good days" as they call it, and blacks arent still willing to forget, nor they should, all the **** they had to go through during their rule.

5 millions is a lot in a country of 50 million. They actually comprise the majority of the population in the big cities like Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein...but since the former apartheid ghettos were incorporated into those cities the census shows that they are overwhelmingly black. You have to look beyond the actual statistics understand this, it's very important.

A lot of them emigrated after apartheid ended, but there are thousand of white expatriates moving every year to S.A.

Since they have considerable wealth kicking them out would plunge the country's economy and detract foreign investment. S.A is already the biggest economy in Africa by far, it'd sadden me to see it crumble. I dont think making them leave is the sanest option the ANC (the main political party in S.A) could make. A better way to solve the inequalities that exists today would be if they integrated themselves with the rest of the population and give more opportunities to blacks to run business and the economy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back