Black People : What do you think about this???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Money is given to those they want to give to .....

The funny thing is that many people get mad at me for saying this because they dont want to believe it....

Money is made in a factory and it is debt....

Every dollar "BILL ... BILL... A bill is something that you owe" Every dollar bill requires 30% interest before it is returned to the federal government....

But only the average citizen has to return the dollar bill.....

Otherz are given money that does not have to be returned through things called

Grantz = money that does not have to be returned and will not be given to average people .....

Soooo what I am saying is this .... money keepz all people in a conundrum by having us earn it .... but you cannot really earn it because we are earning debt....

We work for other peoples debts ... we pay for their loftyness ... every day...

And you cannot really ever pay the debt by working for debt "dollar bill".....

So we are always angry and mad ... and not knowing were to turn because it was set up that way from the begining.....

You cannnot return the dollar bill to the Federal Government with out 30% interest paid.... But were do you get the interest if they make the money???

You cant.....

Think of it like this .....

If I gave you a bag of popcorn and said here is a bag of popcorn ... now I want you to return me a bag of popcorn with another half of bag of popcorn....

You say okay ...

But if I am the only one in the world that makes popcorn ... how will you give me the bag and a half of popcorn back??????

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    do you have any money? or tangible wealth?

3. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    My wealth comes in spirit not in material things....

All material things come and go ... the only thingz of importance last forever ... that is spirit "or whatever people want to call it"....

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    no disrespect because, we as Black folks have a "Fox and the sour grapes attitude sometimes";

Brothers with no social skills always talking down about Black women and sister aint this and sisters aint that

Those who have had probems getting along with others on a job, talk about wage slavery and MLM

Those who are broke talk about money all the time

this is not meant to be a blanket statement but simply an observation of 40 years.

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    mine does too

but I do understand the necessity for sef sufficiency, of food clothing and shelter

6. Light

Ratings:
    +128

And they should it is natural for the spirit to want to be satisfied....

That is why every one takes satisfaction away from people ...

To enslave spirits... just like alcohol in a bottle....

I talk about all thingz because of what I have seen in my past in this world ... plus the things I have learned....

I did the same thingz when I had a lot of thingz... and people thought I was crazy ....

Basically what they were telling me seemed to be.....

" Why are you telling the truth about thingz, when you have all of this and that.... why dont you just chill and enjoy what you have ..."

It takes spirit to tell the truth about thingz... and many people lack it ...

They want that comfort and relax... one day I might want the same... I dont know ....

But there are thingz in this world that have stuck to my soul and I cant get away from... thingz that have hurt me to my core that no money can replace... and no cushy job or whatever can ever heal....

1. I remember some older black woman she was about 65 or so; she was in front of a judge. She had paid all her billz on time and so forth but was getting kicked out of her apartment for no reason by the landlord... She was crying and had no were to go; the guy was doing it just because he could make more money off of the place from some one else due to her being there so long....

2. The world trying to keep me stupid, and keep trouble over my head to fear me into acting a certain way while abusing me....

3. Stealing and cheating people is cool and normal ... until it happens to the person....

4. The thousand of deaths of innocent people, has become normal, and okay... And honorable .... including children...

There are so many more but those thingz bring tears to my eyes...

And I just cant change that ......

Some timez I would like to.....

7. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Light
    I honestly don't get what you are saying...
    Like I earn money, I get that money given to me minus the tax, now I don't need to return that money to the government with any interest, I just spend it on food, clothing, phone bills etc or I save it - where is this 30% idea coming from?

8. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    Back in seventies and eighties there were people ... Black, White, Asian, all colors....

That would not do things no matter what they were offered....

That group is growning smaller.....

Those that were Black and White made me have a spine about thingz...

But they are disappearing....

But I am still searching them out, they are young they are old... they are wise... and I am looking for them and help them when I find them...

9. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    Basically just as you receive a loan from a bank and it has interest as well as tax upon it so does every dollar bill...

The Federal Bank loanz this government money "that is why the dollar bill is called a bill" it is a contract the contract on each dollar bill is that it is payed back with 30% interest.
    But it can never pay the interest back to Federal bank all that it can pay is the money back... that is why people work... they work to pay the interest that can never be paid.... That is why people never are able to quit working because the interest can never be paid back....

When you go to bank and you pay a loan back you are able to pay interest because you can gather more money and pay back the interest....

But if you loaned some one something and told them to pay you back plus 30% more of what you loaned "but you were the only one that could make or had what you created" then they could never pay you back ... which creates slavery .... the never ending payback....

If the Federal bank gave the government one dollar after it had just made a dollar in a factory and it was the only dollar bill in existence... and the Federal Bank said give me that dollar bill later plus another .... you would scratch your head and say " how can I do that when you are the only one that makes the dollars" .... then evil would say hahahahah you cant so why did you take it in the first place????

They took it and passed the debt off to the people ... that keeps the people running forever and never getting any were....

So the more people there are ... the more debt is spread it is a never ending cycle of debt ... that cannot be paid.....

There are videos on You tube if you look hard enough... or if they have not taken the off.....

The game is this .... when ever the Federal Bank wantz part of itz money back ... Government comes to the people and workz them like dogz... and takes all they can from them to pay something to satisfy the Federal Bank.....

That is enjoyable and why people are in situationz they are in now....

Because the government can never pay the 30% back .... they can work every one forever because of the contract between the Banks and the Government.....

If any one can tell me I am wrong please do....

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    and you have a plan to change or heal all of that without self sufficiency or money???