What do you plan to do this summer?

Well, I'll start it off. I plan to visit colleges, got a great intership at TBS, and I'm working at the same time part time at Washington Mutural. I plan to visit Nothwestern University,Mercer,Emory, UGA, NYU, and Samford University. I'm not sure yet but I do know I will be visiting a few though.

well

I currently am interning at Welcome America, Inc. We do different events in the summer to celebrate America's birthday in Philly.

www.americasbirthday.com

And then on the fourth of July we do that big event on the steps of the Art Museum with folk like Patti LaBelle and all them singing and then there's all the fireworks and whatnot.

It's gunna be so fun :)

After that I have a job lined up working under another big name in Philly's political scene but I'm not supposed to say too much about that so I'm gunna shuddup right now.

And this summer I'm gunna commit myself to a strict diet and heavy exercising. I really wanna get toned up.

And then come fall semester, God willing, I'm gunna go to St. Joseph's college in Brooklyn. Yep. Doing big things. Pray for me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back