What do you plan to do this summer?

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by krazelyricks, May 22, 2004.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    School is out or almost out for some of you. What do you plan to do for this summer. Do you have internship? Are you visting colleges? Getting ready for college? Summer camps? Jobs? Let me in on the scoop.

2. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Well, I'll start it off. I plan to visit colleges, got a great intership at TBS, and I'm working at the same time part time at Washington Mutural. I plan to visit Nothwestern University,Mercer,Emory, UGA, NYU, and Samford University. I'm not sure yet but I do know I will be visiting a few though.

3. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm going to Atlanta,Decatur,Nyc,Detroit and Myrtle Beach.While I'm doing a project with photography and writing :wink:

4. AfroBoricuaRoni

AfroBoricuaRoni Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    well

I currently am interning at Welcome America, Inc. We do different events in the summer to celebrate America's birthday in Philly.

www.americasbirthday.com

And then on the fourth of July we do that big event on the steps of the Art Museum with folk like Patti LaBelle and all them singing and then there's all the fireworks and whatnot.

It's gunna be so fun :)

After that I have a job lined up working under another big name in Philly's political scene but I'm not supposed to say too much about that so I'm gunna shuddup right now.

And this summer I'm gunna commit myself to a strict diet and heavy exercising. I really wanna get toned up.

And then come fall semester, God willing, I'm gunna go to St. Joseph's college in Brooklyn. Yep. Doing big things. Pray for me.

5. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    That is so great ya'll. It seems all of us have a great summer planned ahead. I hope you all have fun doing what ya'll do. Be safe and don't be fooled while you're doing it. :kiss: