What Do You Know About Myoplex?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Because the cafeteria here at this school does not have a special vegetarian menu I've been eating a lot of carbs. This has left me very groggy all day. My counselor is going to see if he can't arrange for me to keep fruit and stuff in the cafeteria refrigerator. He also suggested that I look into a meal replacement whey protein concoction called Myoplex.

Anybody here know anything about Myoplex?

MYOPLEX .......a meal Replacement powder from EAS a Nutritional drink
comes in 3 flavors chocolate cream , strawberry cream and vanilla cream
make a great shake on top of protein most popular among bodybuilders.

It's not a top of the line product a box have 20 packages each serving gives you
42 grams of protein , 300 calories , 2 grams of fat , 25 grams carbs
it's known to give you a good amount of protein and nutrition per meal

Made with artificial flavors , hydrogenated oils, vitamins , corn syrup , EAS
is a brand name company the cost is a bit higher cost about $45 to $55 bucks
should mix it in a blender , it's thick to make a good shake , don't leave it too
long before drinking it or you will be spooning it out , use milk first and add mix
package slowly so you don't have a glob at the bottom
it's said to be very good and healthy ...........................................................

ISOPURE is also another protein meal replacement and don't cost as much.

$$RICH$$ said:
MYOPLEX .......a meal Replacement powder from EAS a Nutritional drink
comes in 3 flavors chocolate cream , strawberry cream and vanilla cream
make a great shake on top of protein most popular among bodybuilders.

It's not a top of the line product a box have 20 packages each serving gives you
42 grams of protein , 300 calories , 2 grams of fat , 25 grams carbs
it's known to give you a good amount of protein and nutrition per meal

Made with artificial flavors , hydrogenated oils, vitamins , corn syrup , EAS
is a brand name company the cost is a bit higher cost about $45 to $55 bucks
should mix it in a blender , it's thick to make a good shake , don't leave it too
long before drinking it or you will be spooning it out , use milk first and add mix
package slowly so you don't have a glob at the bottom
it's said to be very good and healthy ...........................................................

ISOPURE is also another protein meal replacement and don't cost as much.

I personally don't recommend either of these. Both are chock full of dairy product, and also artificial flavors, in addition to the other ingredients that Brother RICH mentioned.

I much rather prefer SPIRU-TEIN, which is an all natural supplement, that contains spirulina, oat bran, and a host of other good stuff :)

Check this link out: http://www.herbshop.com/np_spiru.htm

For info on how to purchase, different products and their ingredients.

PEACE

I have used the Myoplex premade before and it was ok but as already stated the added ingredients turned me off it.......

I use the Isopure and it's working it's a lot cleaner product

Sam I wouldn't mind trying to fruit tein on there in conjunction with the whey protein I get from Isopure as my body seems to get the best results from a mixture of whey and soy proteins.........have you tried it.

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
Sam I wouldn't mind trying to fruit tein on there in conjunction with the whey protein I get from Isopure as my body seems to get the best results from a mixture of whey and soy proteins.........have you tried it.

MississippiRed

PEACE RED:

Yes I've tried it, but I think it's a little too sweet for my taste. You might like it though.

Let me know what you think.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back