Black People : What Do You Have To Sell ?

to be honest it would have been a personal gift in honor of your commitment to the Race.

Communicating ideologies of prosperity, liberation and unity are important,

however venues that allow the most Spiritual of Creative expressions known to humanity

:poetry,

and haveing a venue to the Black community for it's expression
is more then honorable,

but as far as sales, like I say as soon as the prints are available
the community will know,

Thank you again

Thank You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

I see Sister Astrologer4U on the forum, and I remember when she first joined us (and even still today), giving lots of great astrological information ... proving herself quite knowledgable in this area ... and for a small moment, she quietly asked for some small token of financial support in return for the in-depth readings she was providing. I don't know how that went for her, but it should have (and could have) proven itself lucrative!

I've never created an astrological reading, if that's what they are called, and have no idea the work involved ... but it's obvious that there is some ... and it is obvious too, that folk want these kinds of readings!

There simply is nothing free. Even if you get it free, it aint cause it is free.

We must begin putting prices on our services, so we can be free! Shoot!

Not only Sister Astrologer4U but Brother KWABENA too, as he has been doing the same.

I think it would be great for those who have something to sell, to have an easy way to do that, and not be apologetic about it!

Sister Astrologer4U ... hope you don't mind me speaking about you, even though you've not posted to this thread.

Love You!

Destee

Here's another idea for something to sell ... I started this thread, Have You Ever Owned a Business ... and providing business consultation, by the hour, over the phone, helping guide those who want to know what to do, how best to do it, just some seasoned assurance on their side ... would probably be a good thing to sell, if you've got it like that!

Destee

That's another business idea ... weight loss / fitness coach ... :toast:

There are many that need to lose weight, and oftentimes, it's just about being accountable to someone, knowing that we must report to another, that someone is going to want to know what we ate, what we did, how much exercise we got in, that is going to stay on us and help us overcome this challenge ... up close and personal like!

Of course, you problee gonna need to be in good physical condition yourself, but that sounds like a business to me!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back