Black People : What Do You Have To Sell ?

I also did wood refinishing, faux marble, and faux wood refinishing , decorative interior painting , murals, sponge, painting, rag finish, furniture refinishing for 6 years in Park Slope Brooklyn, the Upper East Side and the Upper West Side

credentials;
Boys Club of America, NYC headquaters
Algonquin Club, Park Slope
Thomas Jefferson High School
Black careers mural, Brownsville
Spike Lee's residence, Fort Greene/Clinton Hill

That's great Brother Ankhur ... do you have a web site, ever thought of getting one ... to help promote what you have for sale?

:heart:

Destee

That's great Brother Ankhur ... do you have a web site, ever thought of getting one ... to help promote what you have for sale?

Destee
no not doing the refinishing thing anyomore, too much hazmats for the health

but as far as the art,
you will be the first to know, in fact to sho my sincerity, hit me a private note regarding your hearts desire as something you always wanted to see on your wall in the living room, and I will send you an original oil painting, no charge or charge for shipping

allow time but will be sent reasonably, ready for frameing

I just posted a thread about Mattel introducing a new Black Barbie, in which they've received good response to (ie sales).

Who better to make a Black Baby Doll ... than Black People?

I don't know what all it would take, but this seems like a good business to have.

I remember a Sister years ago ... MUSBLKDOLL ... that made the most BEAUTIFUL BLACK BABY DOLLS!

She even useta dress up like her baby dolls! Talk about great promotion ideas!

While I've not spoke with her in years, I see that her site is still up, and it appears she's still selling Black Baby Dolls! :toast:

Even with her doing it, there's always room for more! There's plenty of room for all of us!

We should be making our own Black Baby dolls, selling to each other, and leaving Mattel out of the mix!

Destee

no not doing the refinishing thing anyomore, too much hazmats for the health

but as far as the art,
you will be the first to know, in fact to sho my sincerity, hit me a private note regarding your hearts desire as something you always wanted to see on your wall in the living room, and I will send you an original oil painting, no charge or charge for shipping

allow time but will be sent reasonably, ready for frameing

Brother Ankhur ... that is very sweet and generous of you, but i think this is a mindset that we must let go of.

You can't make any money (can't survive) if you give everything away, trust me, i know!

So, while it is a most beautiful gesture, and i have received it in the Spirit you've given it, I cannot accept.

I'm on a new mission now, encouraging us to compensate each other properly, and not always be looking for the proverbial "hook-up."

So, what we will do, is begin to try to come up with a way where you can actually sell your items online, and it can be a win / win for you, me, and everyone! That's what I want. So stay tuned, keep thinking, find more things you can sell, and get ready to receive the money and ship the product! :)

Love You!

Destee

Brother Ankhur ... that is very sweet and generous of you, but i think this is a mindset that we must let go of.

You can't make any money (can't survive) if you give everything away, trust me, i know!

So, while it is a most beautiful gesture, and i have received it in the Spirit you've given it, I cannot accept.

I'm on a new mission now, encouraging us to compensate each other properly, and not always be looking for the proverbial "hook-up."

So, what we will do, is begin to try to come up with a way where you can actually sell your items online, and it can be a win / win for you, me, and everyone! That's what I want. So stay tuned, keep thinking, find more things you can sell, and get ready to receive the money and ship the product! :)

Love You!

Destee
to be honest it would have been a personal gift in honor of your commitment to the Race.

Communicating ideologies of prosperity, liberation and unity are important,

however venues that allow the most Spiritual of Creative expressions known to humanity

:poetry,

and haveing a venue to the Black community for it's expression
is more then honorable,

but as far as sales, like I say as soon as the prints are available
the community will know,

Thank you again

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back