Black People : What Do You Have To Sell ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

If your survival depended upon you selling something, your time, expertise, knowledge, product, etc., what would you sell?

What do you have to sell that someone else would want to buy?

In essence, on folk's jobs, we sell our time, expertise, etc., in return for a paycheck.

This hasn't really impacted us in the most positive ways, as it leaves the vast majority almost working for peanuts, begging for employment, and struggling to survive.

I'm thinking we are more creative than this, and should begin considering our own endeavors, making our own money, selling to each other, hopefully folk that will appreciate our effort in a more substantive manner.

So, with this in mind, what do you have to sell to our people?

We are buying things every single day, that is evident, so why not buy from each other?

Whatchoo got?

:heart:

Destee

I think every Black Man should have their own business. I tell my Son all the time, for I know the trials and tribulations he's experienced trying to get folk to give him a fair shake and stuff. It really is different for a Black Man than it is for a Black Woman, in the work field. While I realize some Black Men do well, I think the majority don't get a break, which is why so many often resort to selling drugs or doing whatever they can to survive.

This isn't to suggest it's easy for Black Women, 'cause it aint, but it is a tad bit easier for Sisters than Brothers.

I encourage him to search his mind, Spirit, calling on all that is within him, to think of what he'd like to sell / do, in an attempt to circumvent this system that wants to keep him bound.

We should all have a quality product to sell ... to each other.

We are wise beyond measure, that is evident.

So let's come up with things / ways that we can do this.

What do you think?

Destee

Brother Ankhur ... Wonderful !!! ... That's what i'm talking about !!! :toast:

Destee
I also did wood refinishing, faux marble, and faux wood refinishing , decorative interior painting , murals, sponge, painting, rag finish, furniture refinishing for 6 years in Park Slope Brooklyn, the Upper East Side and the Upper West Side

credentials;
Boys Club of America, NYC headquaters
Algonquin Club, Park Slope
Thomas Jefferson High School
Black careers mural, Brownsville
Spike Lee's residence, Fort Greene/Clinton Hill

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back