Black People : What Do You Feel And Think About Black Folk?

:lol:

The last two comments are funny.

You can't say black people aren't 'colorful.'

I'll take you all. There might be a good in it all yet.

Maybe I'll keep Condi Rice and Clarence Thomas too. I been thinking of kicking them out of the black race for bein an 'uncle tom.'

But variety is the spice of life and there is a good in all.

On 2nd thought, maybe I'll just keep Condi. Clarence still gotta go.

Well living and working in the Caribbean has changed my mind about how I feel about black people. To all who make the assertions that black people cannot be racist, go work/live in the Caribbean then come back and holla at me..lol.

Hmmmm, that is interesting, I thought it was one love. I must be missing out on something.:em0200:

I think we are highly incohesive, very feudal , and too individualistic to get anywhere. You can fast forward 50 yrs and I don't think things will be better, they will likely be worse. We find reason to disagree, we have little vision and drive, we are extremely carnal(sex driven), grossly ignorant by choice, and completely a laughing stock. Overall we are largely doomed with very little hope for the future as the current generation is just flapping in the wind if you ask me. We also settle for very little and have very little understanding of how other dominate us in our everyday affairs. Many if not most of us also still have somewhat of a massa complex toward whites. We will massacre ourselves in Chi Town, Philly, DC, LA, New Orleans,etc but as soon as yt shows up, we lay our guns down and put our hands where he can see them. Then we go upstate and rape one another only to hit the streets 5 yrs later with HIV we will kindly share with the community. I think we are on life support at best. We also think silence will solve our issues. Suicide is the third leading cause of death among black men between 15-24. When the youh are giving up in this way, truly u are doomed. http://http://www.healthyplace.com/depression/minorities/suicide-among-blacks/menu-id-68/

Well living and working in the Caribbean has changed my mind about how I feel about black people. To all who make the assertions that black people cannot be racist, go work/live in the Caribbean then come back and holla at me..lol.

Where were you working at? What Island or Islands?
An yes they can be racist, but its mainly Class based, not so much color based.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back