Black Relationships : What do you expect of a Man???

MrBlak

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 18, 2004
Black women:

What is the base level of experience and achievements do you expect of a black man before you would consider him for a romantic relationship, in the following areas: social development and abilities, romantic ability, intimacy experience, sexual experience and ability?

You can answer this for you right now and give a general idea of your age group, and/or you can answer it for the following ages (that you have alredy been thru): 15, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35+

Be honest as we are all adults, no need to be nice, just real.

Thanks,

MrBlak

(btw--Thanks destee for the idea how to get it posted :spin: )

QQ

Glad to see you got it posted Brother!!!!!!!!

Now to try and answer your question.

I am 28. My needs are very simple. When lQQking for a mate I have never been the type of person to date a man for personal gain or for the things he has. I always lQQK for qualitites like Honesty, Trustworthyness, Respect, Giving, Hadworking, Gentle, Kind, Strong and HONESTY!....lol
If a man's heart is true, that's enough for me. He can be flippin burgers at a fastfood joint but as long as he's True I don't mind if we may have to strugle to make ends meet or if He has degrees and a wonderful job and can meet my needs with ease as long as I know His heart belongs to me we str8.

NNQueen said:
50+...is a pulse too much to ask for?

Queenie :wave:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess by that age there is nothing to worry about in terms of if the guy has been in a serious relationship before, if he is experienced enuff in the sack, if he can be intimate with a woman etc. That is more something the younger women gotta worry about.....and DO discriminate based on.

Thanks for the post!! :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back