Black Relationships : What Do You Consider Disrespect?

No. If the man complimented me on how I looked I would not lose respect for him. It's the sexual-type of comments that I find offensive.

But if a man complimented you on how you looked then it would have to be something ABOUT your looks that made you attractive and looked good.

There may be a thin line but there's still very little difference.

If your bodily shape is what made you look good, then why is it so much worse for him to point that out that to just drop an overall compliment about you "looking good".

James

you know i have seen many women in my time.

i have known females who cleaned up very well but if you knew what i knew about them you would not want to touch them.
yet they always had some fool caught up in their game due to their body parts.
True.

Has absolutely nothing to do with my point in this thread....but stillt true none the less.

if i see a female i want to know what is in her heart and her head.
i want to know what kind of lady she is.
Same with me.

i do not have sexual feelings toward some stranger on the street who i do not know at all.
not in this, the age of disease!
Yes, but the fact is very few men would want to meet a woman he has no sexual interest in what so ever.

If he wasn't attracted to her in the first place, why does he want to get to know her as a woman?
Why not find a man in which he finds things in common?

to stand on the corner barking at females like a dog is not a good indicator of a man.
it is also a good way to lose one's life.
Depends on the neighborhood you're in.

In some ghetto where you have men roaming around with guns and no discipline who are already jealous and mad at eachother, ofcourse any sign of success may make you a target and get you killed.

They are being ultra protective of what they think belongs to them.

I no longer deal with women from those types of environments because they are usually nothing but trouble.

aside from the disrespect involved, a man who views all females as sexual is immature.
No, he's actually BLIND because most men who can see don't view ALL females as sexual.

But I understand your point.

he has not reached the point in life to realize that you do not want every "smile and a big butte" that you see.
True, but usually that's at a point when he's getting old and his sex drive is waning anyway.

We must not confused a lack of virility and a blown out flame with "maturity".

Some men no longer chase women because they are impotent and can't do anything with them anyway, but use "maturity" as an excuse for his lack of interest.

jamesfrmphilly said:
you know i have seen many women in my time.

i have known females who cleaned up very well but if you knew what i knew about them you would not want to touch them.
yet they always had some fool caught up in their game due to their body parts.

if i see a female i want to know what is in her heart and her head.
i want to know what kind of lady she is.

i do not have sexual feelings toward some stranger on the street who i do not know at all.
not in this, the age of disease!

to stand on the corner barking at females like a dog is not a good indicator of a man.
it is also a good way to lose one's life.

aside from the disrespect involved, a man who views all females as sexual is immature.
he has not reached the point in life to realize that you do not want every "smile and a big butte" that you see.

"be careful what you wish for"

Well said! And this is from a man's perspective!

Ralfa'il said:
True, but usually that's at a point when he's getting old and his sex drive is waning anyway.

We must not confused a lack of virility and a blown out flame with "maturity".

Some men no longer chase women because they are impotent and can't do anything with them anyway, but use "maturity" as an excuse for his lack of interest.

This is nothing but an excuse.

James's statement about maturity was not contingent upon age.

I'm in my sexual prime, with a very high sex drive, and I still practice maturity.

Maturity begins and ends in the MIND, not the body.

PEACE

Again....

I'm not saying this is the case with James.

But generally the only reason why most older men no longer look at women in a sexual way is because of impotence and a waning sex drive and this is FACT.

Do some research on testosterone and it's effects on the mind and body instead of letting slick talking negroes fool you into thinking they really respect you for your "mind".

Sort of like people who always seem to respent and find religion AFTER they've gotten caught and are threatened with jail.

Ralfa'il said:
Again....

I'm not saying this is the case with James.

But generally the only reason why most older men no longer look at women in a sexual way is because of impotence and a waning sex drive and this is FACT.

Do some research on testosterone and it's effects on the mind and body instead of letting slick talking negroes fool you into thinking they really respect you for your "mind".

This is far from a "FACT" of any sort.

There are plenty of older men "getting their groove on" in this world.

My father for one, is 73 as of this month, and he still has an "ol' lady" as he calls her.

There are plent of "dirty old men", who still strive to be intimate with young(er) girls.

I don't know how many older men you deal with (or people proper, for that matter), but your perspective is askewed.

Besides, I would advise YOU to do some research on Testosterone, and you'll see that testosterone levels do not necessarily cause impotency.

In fact, most cases of impotency are psychological, not physiological.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back