Black Spirituality Religion : What do y'all think of the M'TAM Earth Center / Master Naba folx?

Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 17, 2004
http://www.theearthcenter.com

The things that really stand out to me about them are

1) Their use of geomancy and relating it to the 4 elements Nw/Nu (instead or Rh/Ra?) Shw (Shu)
Tfnwt (Tefnut), Gb (Geb) as he has "divined" from "reading the planet". He says it is
a stronger influence than "astrology" because people are closest to the actual planet Earth and
it has it's own subtle energies (I don't believe in astrology or geomancy, just interesting that
he is interpreting it that way)

2) HEAVY FOCUS on using the Sideral 10 day week calendar instead of the Gregorian 7 day calendar. (That would be interesting to impliment for a month or so as a retreat).

3) Recessitating Rh N Km (Spoken Language) through what he cals Mdw Myyt (Medu Myeet)
which is basically the trace elements of Mdw Ntr / Mdw Nfr / Rh N Km in modern languages
such as Wolof and Dogon phrasings that have preserved some of the classical Rh N Km and
Mdw Ntr.

4) Khyt Hb / Khyt Ybyt meditation or Ka'at Ibi / Khait Ab meditation (I suppose in contrast to Rh Hku / Ra Ahku meditation supposedly developed by Sty / Seti I of the 19th dynasty, championed
by Dr. Muata Ashby/ Seba Maa, the Egyptian Yoga guy)

Peace.

Divine Ruler Equality Allah

Allah said:

1) Their use of geomancy and relating it to the 4 elements Nw/Nu (instead or Rh/Ra?) Shw (Shu)
Tfnwt (Tefnut), Gb (Geb) as he has "divined" from "reading the planet". He says it is
a stronger influence than "astrology" because people are closest to the actual planet Earth and
it has it's own subtle energies (I don't believe in astrology or geomancy, just interesting that

2) HEAVY FOCUS on using the Sideral 10 day week calendar instead of the Gregorian 7 day calendar. (That would be interesting to impliment for a month or so as a retreat).

3) Recessitating Rh N Km (Spoken Language) through what he cals Mdw Myyt (Medu Myeet)
which is basically the trace elements of Mdw Ntr / Mdw Nfr / Rh N Km in modern languages
such as Wolof and Dogon phrasings that have preserved some of the classical Rh N Km and
Mdw Ntr.

4) Khyt Hb / Khyt Ybyt meditation or Ka'at Ibi / Khait Ab meditation (I suppose in contrast to Rh Hku / Ra Ahku meditation supposedly developed by Sty / Seti I of the 19th dynasty, championed

Peace.

hotep allah

I have some contact with the earth center that is located in chicago.
I have started some of his courses but did not have the opp to finish. What I do know at this time is that he has absoulte knowledge of the working system known as the human body. He also has a understanding of how the earth's magnetic attraction to sun is facilitated via it's outer electrons (people animals anything with a magnetic core or hot center surrounded by a cool outer layer which must be present for any thing to be considered alive. This regulation of force has been known to affect the energy in motion or emotional state of a being.Action happens when the force meets the elements. We are elemental beings and thus are subjected to forces. The planet is a living elemental being and we are governed by the magnetic attraction of the planet(some call it gravity). However the magnetic force that is in us is attracted to the magnetic force that is in the planet. We are the electrons of the planet we send and receive the magnetic force and it is transfered to the planet( to balance the force)The planets are the electrons of our sun. That much i do overstand of his teaching I hope this was helpful
hotep allah.

Allah said:

Mdw Ntr.

Peace.

I find Masta Naba's teachings to be the most easily accessible variant of memphite theology.

evil down on us

I think he is a hustler of the children of Israel sent by GOD / Amma to prove and filter out all the rebels of the Holy Bloodline. Once these rebels are diluted the strong ones of Israel will regroup to build the last, strongest and everlasting Jerusalem / Akhetaten / Egypt that will become greater then America.

Don’t think I am just picking on M'TAM Earth Center / Master Naba folx but any religion, ideology, theology, spirituality etc… that pulls and sways one away from the Supreme Being is adversarial towards the Supreme Being.

There are only two people in the earth….those that serve the Supreme Being and those that do not.

The final Armageddon will be between those two…as a matter of fact the war lines are already starting to develop.

Which side will you be on?

I sent Naba several communicase in which he was interested until he figured out that I was educated in the books. Once he concluded this he lost interest just like a hustler when they realize theirs no prospective buyer.

And that’s the problem I have with all of this revitalization of Egyptian theology and meditation, no one is revealing the actual ancient doctrine that proves or supports their point of view. Until they start revealing these ancient doctrines then they are simply making s--t up and slapping the names of great ancestors on them to get a free get-rich-quick card.

But it is the same old problem we have with getting crack dealers out of the neighborhood. If black people are stupid enough to smoke it then they can be smart enough to sell it.

But I do wonder when these people misuse the names of our great kings, rulers and pharaohs are they upsetting a balance to bring even more evil down on us?

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back