Black Spirituality Religion : What do y'all think of the M'TAM Earth Center / Master Naba folx?

Allah

Nov 17, 2004
http://www.theearthcenter.com

The things that really stand out to me about them are

1) Their use of geomancy and relating it to the 4 elements Nw/Nu (instead or Rh/Ra?) Shw (Shu)
Tfnwt (Tefnut), Gb (Geb) as he has "divined" from "reading the planet". He says it is
a stronger influence than "astrology" because people are closest to the actual planet Earth and
it has it's own subtle energies (I don't believe in astrology or geomancy, just interesting that
he is interpreting it that way)

2) HEAVY FOCUS on using the Sideral 10 day week calendar instead of the Gregorian 7 day calendar. (That would be interesting to impliment for a month or so as a retreat).

3) Recessitating Rh N Km (Spoken Language) through what he cals Mdw Myyt (Medu Myeet)
which is basically the trace elements of Mdw Ntr / Mdw Nfr / Rh N Km in modern languages
such as Wolof and Dogon phrasings that have preserved some of the classical Rh N Km and
Mdw Ntr.

4) Khyt Hb / Khyt Ybyt meditation or Ka'at Ibi / Khait Ab meditation (I suppose in contrast to Rh Hku / Ra Ahku meditation supposedly developed by Sty / Seti I of the 19th dynasty, championed
by Dr. Muata Ashby/ Seba Maa, the Egyptian Yoga guy)

Peace.

Divine Ruler Equality Allah

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Allah said:

1) Their use of geomancy and relating it to the 4 elements Nw/Nu (instead or Rh/Ra?) Shw (Shu)
Tfnwt (Tefnut), Gb (Geb) as he has "divined" from "reading the planet". He says it is
a stronger influence than "astrology" because people are closest to the actual planet Earth and
it has it's own subtle energies (I don't believe in astrology or geomancy, just interesting that

2) HEAVY FOCUS on using the Sideral 10 day week calendar instead of the Gregorian 7 day calendar. (That would be interesting to impliment for a month or so as a retreat).

3) Recessitating Rh N Km (Spoken Language) through what he cals Mdw Myyt (Medu Myeet)
which is basically the trace elements of Mdw Ntr / Mdw Nfr / Rh N Km in modern languages
such as Wolof and Dogon phrasings that have preserved some of the classical Rh N Km and
Mdw Ntr.

4) Khyt Hb / Khyt Ybyt meditation or Ka'at Ibi / Khait Ab meditation (I suppose in contrast to Rh Hku / Ra Ahku meditation supposedly developed by Sty / Seti I of the 19th dynasty, championed

Peace.

hotep allah

I have some contact with the earth center that is located in chicago.
I have started some of his courses but did not have the opp to finish. What I do know at this time is that he has absoulte knowledge of the working system known as the human body. He also has a understanding of how the earth's magnetic attraction to sun is facilitated via it's outer electrons (people animals anything with a magnetic core or hot center surrounded by a cool outer layer which must be present for any thing to be considered alive. This regulation of force has been known to affect the energy in motion or emotional state of a being.Action happens when the force meets the elements. We are elemental beings and thus are subjected to forces. The planet is a living elemental being and we are governed by the magnetic attraction of the planet(some call it gravity). However the magnetic force that is in us is attracted to the magnetic force that is in the planet. We are the electrons of the planet we send and receive the magnetic force and it is transfered to the planet( to balance the force)The planets are the electrons of our sun. That much i do overstand of his teaching I hope this was helpful
hotep allah.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Allah said:

Mdw Ntr.

Peace.

I find Masta Naba's teachings to be the most easily accessible variant of memphite theology.

Allah

Nov 17, 2004
omowalejabali said:
I find Masta Naba's teachings to be the most easily accessible variant of memphite theology.

Do U say it is "memphite" because of the Pth (Ptah) and Earth Geomancy
(Gb or Geb) references? Peace.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
evil down on us

I think he is a hustler of the children of Israel sent by GOD / Amma to prove and filter out all the rebels of the Holy Bloodline. Once these rebels are diluted the strong ones of Israel will regroup to build the last, strongest and everlasting Jerusalem / Akhetaten / Egypt that will become greater then America.

Don’t think I am just picking on M'TAM Earth Center / Master Naba folx but any religion, ideology, theology, spirituality etc… that pulls and sways one away from the Supreme Being is adversarial towards the Supreme Being.

There are only two people in the earth….those that serve the Supreme Being and those that do not.

The final Armageddon will be between those two…as a matter of fact the war lines are already starting to develop.

Which side will you be on?

I sent Naba several communicase in which he was interested until he figured out that I was educated in the books. Once he concluded this he lost interest just like a hustler when they realize theirs no prospective buyer.

And that’s the problem I have with all of this revitalization of Egyptian theology and meditation, no one is revealing the actual ancient doctrine that proves or supports their point of view. Until they start revealing these ancient doctrines then they are simply making s--t up and slapping the names of great ancestors on them to get a free get-rich-quick card.

But it is the same old problem we have with getting crack dealers out of the neighborhood. If black people are stupid enough to smoke it then they can be smart enough to sell it.

But I do wonder when these people misuse the names of our great kings, rulers and pharaohs are they upsetting a balance to bring even more evil down on us?

Peace and Love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Earth Cleanse Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Impossible Foods CEO slams 'the most destructive technology on Earth by far' Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Head not at odds it's straight and in Genesis now god create the HEAVEN AND EARTH folks should be in FT LEAVENWORTH for not believing, the earth had n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth? Black People Open Forum 81
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earth is wobbling more than it should, and humans are likely the cause Science and Technology 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists finally have a decent guess as to why Earth exists Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New TSRI study offers surprising twist on how life began on Earth Science and Technology 3
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
TruthHitman Africa : Did Ancient Black Races Know That Earth Is A Flat Circle All Things Africa 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Black Earth, Black Roots OldSoul 1
HODEE Black People : Why does the same side of the moon always face Earth? Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Eat tuna first then think universe and the earth It's leerie how the theory goes have plenty of fun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
shaka64 Black People : Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White -- Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 10
Oyana Zuri Earth The Front Porch : Peace to the God's and Earth's. The Front Porch 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ Heaven & Earth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth Science and Technology 4
OldSoul OldSoul : TigerBelles: The Untold Story of the Fastest Women on Earth OldSoul 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Sunshine Black Entertainment 0
Enki Black Poetry : DARK SIDE OF THE EARTH - ANTI-BULLYING SPOKEN WORD POETRY SHORT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : North Korea Rare Earth Metals North Korea May Be Sitting On $6 Trillion Worth Of Rare Minerals Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : Largest Sunspot in 24 Years is facing Earth Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Sun Unleashes Major Solar Flare at Earth (Video) Science and Technology 12
skuderjaymes African Traditional Religion : The story of Oshun leaving the Earth.. a talk with Luisah Teish. African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
1poetsought Black People : Beautiful Earth Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Burnin' Bush - Earth, Wind & Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH'S INITIAL LIFE FORMS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Will Smith’s ‘After Earth’ named worst movie of the year Black Entertainment 8
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH THE SOLE SURVIVOR part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH THE SOLE SURVIVOR Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Calm solar cycle prompts questions about impact on Earth Science and Technology 6
T Black People : *** There is Hope on Earth*** Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Mighty Mighty Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Imagination Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
macoo Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky Islam Study Group 38
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire; Sun Godess Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Sudan : New Evidence of Scorched Earth Tactics Against Civilians in Sudan Sudan 0
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Sun Ra's Earth Day May 22, 1914 Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mom; Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Videos: Nyankopon-Nyankonton - Ra and Rait; Asaase Afua and Asaase Yaa - Earth Mothers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 150-foot asteroid will buzz Earth, no need to duck By MARCIA DUNN | Associated Press – Thu, Feb 7, 2 Science and Technology 30
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire (Video clip) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black Country's Citizens RICHEST on Earth Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : September by. Earth, Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : The Origins of Pyramids & Mound Building Complexes . . . Is it of this Earth? Chevron Dove 1