Black People : What Do We Want From White People?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, May 12, 2009.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Is there anything a slave master will giver you that is designed to set you free?

Nobody can give us liberation for liberation that is given is always on the giver's terms and those terms are always designed to help them not us.

It is no accident that the people who built the pyramids, the nations that populated the Earth are now considered underdeveloped.

Whites may change the rules of the game according to the need of the moment but the object of their game remains the same.

When we speak of the terrible things they have done and continue to do to us is it because they do not know? Do we think if they only realized the damage they are doing they would stop doing it and start doing the right thing?

Whites read Dambisa Moyo and Eduardo Galeano not to find out what they have done but for confirmation that their plans are succeeding.

If those who suffer cannot fight their own battles then our survival is in the hands of those who do not want us to survive.

What is the last straw for you? What do you want from whites and how much longer are you willing to wait?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i want them to wipe themselves out, and it looks like i will not have to wait that much longer.......:terrific:

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Something tells me that if they did, the sellouts that'll be left will blame us.

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I am going to venture

to answer this question, albeit a heavy question, one that requires a great deal of consideration. This is almost like a thesis question at the end of a semester, I say that to infer the level of serious application that the subject warrants. The question likewise is exciting for it signifies a position of consciousness where we begin to paint the direction, the vision of our future and what it must look like. Knowing what we want is the key to deliberating our destiny and focusing our efforts. With that said, let me consider the question again:

What do we want from white people? If I may be so bold, I'd like to rephrase the question to include non-whites that have profited from the exploitation of African genius. In brainstorming this I have a few ideas that I will outline first and extrapolate upon later.

• Sovereignty - the right to govern ourselves, for as the late Kwame Nkruma said "it is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else" The ability to choose for ourselves, our children and our nations must be our first priority. The history of our colonialism shows us that the first move has always been independence from colonial rule. While many of the colonialist countries have declared independence, they are still under the puppet master control of the United Nations, IMF, and World Bank. Those nations, such as America have not identified it's African citizens as a unique and independent cultural body, and are therefore essentially not sovereign. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

The current political leadership of the United States, shows no direction to CHANGE this position for Africans in America, only to further the intergration and cultural dilution of ethnic groups under a flag of assimilation and hierarchial domination. Therefore a small hurdle presents itself within the course of attaining sovereignty for Africans in America. The hurdle is actually triparte in structure: first, there is the interest of the government which will have very little to gain until the NWO is set in place and can appropriately manipulate the nations as collective units. Secondly, the apparent Stockholm syndrome which has many Africans in mental chains too afraid to govern themselves, will detract from the power and ability to effectively materialize this effort. And lastly, the collective resistance of other ethnic groups that can or would arise from the economic and political shift in autonomy over manpower / labour and capital

However, with that noted, what will sovereignty look like tomorrow if we are to design our NuDay? I would suggest that a balance of feminine and masculine leadership be implemented in order to shake off the Westernized mind control of gender polarization. We know that together we form a divine union, therefore together, male and female must we govern ourselves with no one set above or before the other. I will refrain from detailing a schematic at this time.
    • Reparations - to govern ourselves, there must be resources available to distribute to the populace. Reparations must come back to us in the same form of which the debt was taken. Cash money alone is inadequate to sustain the futures of African children, since the capital itself is only a materialization of the wealth and knowledge that was acquired from slavery.
    • Therefore, reparations in the form of labour, technology, knowledge & education (different things entirely), building supplies, and land rights. The European countries and the North American continent is developed because some bodies built it, therefore, some bodies need to build up Africa. Who ought to do this we ask? Well, this is definately an area for a group think advisory committee, because there are options, but none that I can effectively recommend without great study and consideration. For example, as a Sovereign nation, would we be comfortable utilizing the labour of incarcerated members of our society? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's a sensitive suggestion, and maybe too emotionally charged to reap the benefits. However, consider this for a moment. Not every African in the cells of American prisons are political prisoners. Some of our people have committed crimes against our communities, and the current industrial prison complex serves neither their interests, nor that of the community. What we currently have is a system of punishment, which is contrary to our nature as Original tribes. What I propose is a system of restorative justice, whereby the offenders are held accountable to restore to the community that which they have taken or damaged; while at the same time regaining a sense of purpose and inclusiveness that counteracts alienation and abandonment.

The current governance in many African countries, (if I am mistaken here please correct and guide me) is also a punitive system. From what I have understood, this punitive and sometimes harsh criminal punishment did precede Islam and Christian invasions, although it may have been more just in it's distribution.

Moving forward, we must learn from our past as to what did not work, and not cling to outdated methodologies that allowed us to be swallowed up into our current state of bondage.

Or, there is the option of paying directly in a currency to be negotiated, the payment of wages directly to African in the Diaspora and already in the motherland who are willing and able to relocate and contribute to the development of those nations. These wages and salaries will be paid from the G20 nations in place of their current "AID and loan programs".
    • The next point in reparations is technology, and what we seek are not the donation of personal computers and entertainment gadgets for entertainment distraction. No, what is needed and desired is medical technology, some of which was invented by Africans right here in the diaspora, and rightly deserved by our people. Our hospitals require MRI devices, Pre-natal screening equipment, and any other diagnostic equipment available to the developed nations health systems. Communications technology is already growing in countries like the Congo, but the trouble here is the impact on the environment that already disturbs the precious balance here. Satellite imaging is a must for our governments, as well as natural disaster prediction technology. Defense technology is not my area of study, but would have to be negotiated as well.
    • Knowledge, which to me is a key area of restitution comes in many forms. Some of what must be reclaimed lays in museums around the world, as archeological discoveries and religious artifacts. The Vatican must be included in the reparations process, and documents and historical edifices returned to the countries of origin. Modern knowledge about who we are lays in the genetic databases of every citizen. The human genome project has acquired a huge summary of genetic information and we are entitled to that, in addition to, but not limited by, the exploitation of human tissues and blood currently under appropriation by the medical establishments.

Furthermore, the deliberate attempt to conceal knowledge by institutional guardianship and financial barriers must be reconciled so that the new nations are bestowed with updated information on which to build.
    • Education will be our sole responsibility, and will take a unique approach that utilizes the African child's ability to associate and learn by cognitive application, rather than internalize and re-iterate. This alone will not bridge the gap however, only a universal recognized merit of study will allow for a fair competition in the global market. What I mean by this, is that too often, people who study abroad are prohibited from working in their fields of expertise by discriminatory barriers of non-recognition. An engineer in Algiers must be recognized in the U.S, Canada or other country; a physician or surgeon trained in South Africa must be able to practice with minimal obstruction outside of the continent without having his education disregarded.
    • Sustainability of our environments require the proper tools and equipment to grow and manage resources. Digging wells by hand is obsolete and speaks only to maintain an inferior order of self-determination. While the gross over-harvesting of natural resources is a by product of advanced tools, a balance must be met to allow for rapid yet conscientous growth.
    • Land rights I believe speaks for itself. However, with the presence of other ethnic peoples within the motherland, it is hardly appropriate to simply say that African land will belong to all those who are Black. No one will support this, nor will it be attainable or profitable for those countries. However, the efforts of Zimbabwe for instance must not be undone, colonialist holdings must be redistributed under a careful and effective transfernce program.
    • The third item for my proposal is the legal prohibition of hueman cargo, in particular our children. This will include but not be limited to the adoption of African children by non-nationals, the use of children for labour and sexual exploition, the eradication of child soldiers within the African borders, and this is the beginning.
    • A good share of Fort Knox buillon reserves.
    • The identification of Africans as Original tribes, not as "aboriginals, blacks, negros, etc..."

For now, this is where I would begin. It would take enormous organized effort and strategic implementation to attain these goals, but if you consider for a moment this probability. Great Britain is one of the smallest countries in the world, yet as a child of Rome, and parent to the colonies it singlehandly ruled the world. Nothing is impossible, obviously. The probability of the G20 countries and the Vatican "giving us" or meeting these demands lays in direct proportion to our perceived ability to know we can and will receive it.

Strategically speaking, if we believe we are not in a position to bargain for what we deserve then we must concede to being vulnerable and possibly subject to physical re-enslavement. Either way there is nothing to lose by asking for the whole kit and kaboodle. The bargaining chip that we must use wisely is our economic power. May 20th, BlackOut day will hopefully show to our countries, and more importantly to us, just how much power we do have and what we are capable of negotiating for if we direct our efforts in a united and consistent approach.

I must leave this post for now, I look forward to reading the other replies and delving into this subject further.

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Bout NUFF said here!:terrific:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

This is all I can say for now SiS Phynxofkmt cause this is laid out right plain, clear and concise. :glasses:
    If this original work, I'd like to have permission to re-post in a couple places:?:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    word.....

don't you just know it.....

my plan is a lot more emotionally satisfying and more likely to come to pass.

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I want absolutely nothing from them.

8. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Be careful what you ask for....

If someone has taken something from you, would you not want it back? :?:

9. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    NP

Sister TTTC, you can re-post this on Destee, and yes the content is solely what came out of my head. I'm glad you liked it, I love conceptualizing and creating a vision

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    want it back? no, take it back!

if something has been taken from me, i prefer killing the one who took it, if i cannot do that then maybe i should not have it