Black People : What do we Ultimately and Collectively Want?

Thank you, Brother. At one time, I hated Bloods until I went to Job Corps and cultivated solid relationships with my Blood brothers. I banged Five Deuce Hoover. We are all brothers. Congratulations on your MSW. My wife got hers. Keep it moving, Afrikan Blood.

Blackbird

5 Deuce hey..like you once said we meet at the crossroads...good thing we never got crossed out.

From the 60s to the 107ug's was the place I laid but luckily was not laid to rest.

Hope all is good with you. I'm just now seeing this and it helps to better see where you were coming from at the time.

The possibility of us getting reparations are questionable at best. They are definately not on the horizon. The challenge of reparations would be to convince them that they should pay us....(It is not likely that we can take it from them by force)

So, if reparations don't happen...that is in the form of cash and land...what do we ultimately want?

Freedom, justice and more than a dime bag or skittles.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back