Black Spirituality Religion : What do we teach our children?

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
I was just wondering how any one is approaching the content of the information that has currently be revealed in ones life over the last 10 or fifteen years. I am speaking those who may no that allot of the things that we learned in school and about spiritualitly was incorrect especially regarding who we are and our orgin. MY wife was concerned about me contradicting what they were teaching my son thus causing him to get failing grades because of contradicting information
regarding subject matter. I became very upset with the fact that i would have to not share things with him that i greatly needed at his age so he could score high on test devised by them. So he can succed in this society. I Was wondering how any one else approaches this situation.

You can only teach the Children what you Know*

Hotep

One thing that the Slave Masters learn early on in the process of de-humanizing the African...was that after teaching the parents and espishly the Black Woman...was that she would do the job herself of making her own child a Slave for the Master or Masa. This is still true today...we are only three or four generations from Slavery that just ended in 1865...141 years ago. What do we know or better yet...what do we want to know different from what we learn from our slave parents who were tought to not stick togeather and not to trust any other Black??? We have learn very little.

1.) We still have the same Slave names and are the only people on the Planet Earth doing that.
2.) We still don't trust each other, support each other, help each other, love each other etc.
3.) We still mostly love, follow, imitate the slave master in every thing we do and say...just like the Slaves we are and don't know that we are.
4.) We have become Europianized Negros who love Europe more than Africa
5.) We are all absolutely Lost in Euro-Biblical Myths Concocted by Europians to Control our African Minds.
6.) We still eat the same "Poison Death" that we Foolishly call "Soul-Food" that is still Killing us by the Thousands.
7.) We Still Don't Know Who We Are As A People!

We must take this life very, very, very seriously at all times...finding humor in the Truth and not in Foolishness and Ignorance as we have been use to doing because we don't know any better as of yet. Re-Educate ourselves in the Knowledge that will cause us to love ourselves and be our Black African Selves no matter what White Folks like, say, do, dis-like and toatly break Free of all Oppression from them once and for All..."African-Liberation" from the "System of White Superimacy" for ever and Eternity.........and Know Thy Self
If we don't do these things...we can only teach the Children what we don't know but do know how to be a Slave and a Negro who only know how to make White Folk Happy.

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back