Black People : What do we attract?

Feather

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 3, 2011
Just a a piece of info for us...as a society as kenyatta has said we did not write the history books and lots are left out so why would we expect these same sources that are connected to inform us about what is to come. if enough of us believe their propaganda it will effect us. for example we were told we were no good and alot of us let that poison us and we see the results of it in so many ways. such as black men seeking out other races for companionship because they find fault in their own and believe that it will not work out. when there are righteous women from every spectrum of color that we know of. My viewpoints may seem contradictory to what i have expressed in the past and it is because i have grown.

Whatever we think it is energy because it motivates us to act out and manifest that belief or it discourages us from acting. our minds are POWERFUL. we have to not give up searching to unlock that power. no one can take it away. search for yourself and if you need help the universe will put people there to aid you, we are supposed to work together, we are not between a rock and a hard place. love and peace.

{independence working together love peace mind freedom}

Just a a piece of info for us...as a society as kenyatta has said we did not write the history books and lots are left out so why would we expect these same sources that are connected to inform us about what is to come. if enough of us believe their propaganda it will effect us. for example we were told we were no good and alot of us let that poison us and we see the results of it in so many ways. such as black men seeking out other races for companionship because they find fault in their own and believe that it will not work out. when there are righteous women from every spectrum of color that we know of. My viewpoints may seem contradictory to what i have expressed in the past and it is because i have grown.

Whatever we think it is energy because it motivates us to act out and manifest that belief or it discourages us from acting. our minds are POWERFUL. we have to not give up searching to unlock that power. no one can take it away. search for yourself and if you need help the universe will put people there to aid you, we are supposed to work together, we are not between a rock and a hard place. love and peace.

{independence working together love peace mind freedom}

Funny that you should say that, because for the people who read the Bible, the same message is in there...the fact that you attract back into your life the things, people and events that match your energy output spiritually or mentally is called "The Law of Correspondence". Thoughts are things! They are alive and anybody here can bear witness to it. How many times has someone entered a room and instantly knew who in the room did not like them? Being that they didn't say anything to you, how did you know? You knew because of the mental energy that they were letting off. Your external body or Aura picked up that energy. One day I was distracted reading a book and all of a sudden I turned around very quickly and looked straight in the eyes of the person who was staring me down from behind my back sitting in a chair at least 20 feet away. Yes, THOUGHTS ARE ALIVE...UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE HAS BEEN CONTROLLING OURS!!

Yes, THOUGHTS ARE ALIVE...
This is the key to everything. If you can master your mind, you are unstoppable. If someone else controls your mind, you've already been stopped in your tracks. Control of the human mind has to be one of the longest wars if not the longest war in human history.

Whatever we think it is energy because it motivates us to act out and manifest that belief or it discourages us from acting. our minds are POWERFUL. ...

As Keita has said, as a Christian/Bible Believer, what I "attract" or "correspond" to is according to my sowing, my faith, and my obedience. ---My mind, body, and heart should be in Christ and He in me....and He will "direct my paths."

Whatever another may wish to call it "law of attraction," 'power of positive thinking," "law of correspondence," or even "karma," etc...my "ENERGY" (Holy Spirit) cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth" and my FAITH is its "conductor."

Prov. 23:
[7] For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he..

Gal. 6:
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Matt. 17:
[20] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

James 1:
[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

... for the people who read the Bible, the same message is in there...the fact that you attract back into your life the things, people and events that match your energy output spiritually or mentally is called "The Law of Correspondence"....

i felt it necessary to say that the bible has some universal knowledge in it because the people who wrote it know these hidden (for now i shall say) mysteries of the spirit world and its dimensions and as well as numerous fabrications and propaganda to mislead and spiritually tie people to false deities in which they are worshiping something other than what they be-lie-ve. that is why they have been known to have secret books in the churches etc. this comment is to those people who do not identify themselves as christian and are still figuring out where they fit in the universe and may not understand some things as we all don't you should understand this.

this is MY perspective i do not care to debate about scriptures in this thread to people that may take offense even though i made known my audience in which it was directed to. I don't want anything i said to be used in conjunction with religious verses in attempt to prove or support (cherry) your religious opinions. I tolerate other peoples religious opinions to some degree but i did not wish for this thread to turn into a place of preaching and bible reference. I am not saying this in a disrespectful way but i do not think Keita was being an advocate for the bible in any way and nor was I, or were you keita lol? That kind of thing really bothers some people my self included when people inject oodles of verses in a thread that was not meant to be turned into a place for religious debate and endless scriptures. Im just being cordially honest here. The bible does have some universal knowledge in it as i said earlier but more fabrications than anything and this is just the honest truth that has been confirmed by many of our credible scholars. peace and love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back